7. Fire between them

Teju reached home, anvi insisted to come along but teju denied her knowing the situation will only heat up and she doesn't want them to blame her. 

Nani was looking at her with pity and nanu was furious. She stepped inside talking a deep breath to control her emotions. She needed to be determined.

" He is not your type " , his word rang in her mind. 

She greeted them and tried to walk to her home when nanu stopped her
" Ruk jao "

She stopped and turned to him, he glared at her.

Nanu " You rejected the guy? "

Teja "You said it will be my decision, so this is my decision, he is not the one for me nanu. I can't marry him "

Nanu " and give me one valid reason, he is good man, well educated, well settled and his family is good, reputed. What else you want ?"

Teja " Respect and love nanu.. I want my partner to respect me, my profession which I love most and most importantly, someone who will stand by my side when no one will be. I don't want someone who was negative about women working and I completely deny someone who think he would be the one to give freedom to me. My freedom is not his, that he will offer that with a big heart, it's my freedom and I want someone who will give me that space. And that Sathya could be everything, you said but he is nothing whatever I want, I hope you understand my reason now."

She walked inside saying no more and the elders stayed quiet. 

Nani " aap usse force nahi karenge "

Nanu " Mere izzat hi nahi iss ghar pe.. Ab kaise apni muh dhika uss ladke ki Papa ko. He was my student and he agreed when I asked him, he convinced his son but I couldn't convince my granddaughter, this generation is spoiled "

Nani sighed, she doesn't want to stretch it further.

Teju room,

Teju was talking to anvi who was happy with whatever she did.

Anvi " I m so glad that you spoke, it's needed.  Let him be angry for sometime, he will be fine later. You don't worry "

Teju " hope so "

Anvi smirked " waise, meenu is a sweet person haina "

Teju " yes, definitely not like her brother... Rude ass he is "

Anvi " Bechara.. Y r u always behind him "

Teju " sach bolrahe hu " she sneered and anvi laughed. They continued talking further and ended the day. 

.....................................................................

27th March,

Karan and manoj reached the harbour, jamy came to recieve them and they all hided in some place.

The custom officers were checking the containers , soon two more bulk boys joined Jamy. 

Om, shivam and Jake were disguised as a custom officers. The container arrived and seeing the mark of albania, Jamy nodded to Karan who nodded back.  He informed the other two and called someone. 

Jamy " Bhai, container Agaya.. " he cut the call

Karan " voh araha haina "

Jamy " Nahi..Hume dhekna hoga.. Voh aa nahi paye "

Karan cursed his every star and nodded, not wanting them to doubt. He pressed his watch which alerted the rest of team and they shifted to plan B. 

Jake wantedly started checking the container from Albania first.