9. Teju in trouble

" She is my girlfriend and we r here to talk about our marriage "

As soon as the words left his mouth, everyone around was shocked. Teju was just looking at him without blinking and the officers seem convinced. 

Off 3 "Sorry Mr Kundrra, we aren't aware about your personal reasons. Our investigation is still on and we will enquire the reception before coming to conclusion that she is innocent. Till then you both can't leave this room, keep them grounded"

The officers left leaving one person infront of the room as they both stayed grounded. 

He turned to see her glaring at him and he tried to speak, before she whispered " What the actual hell you were thinking when you said that?  You and me? Seriously? What marriage "

She was pushing him by his chest and he just grabbed her arms and pulled her closer " Or else, should I let them arrest you and put you behind the bars.  Do you freaking have a idea how big it is.  It's a case of narcotics tejasswi and if they even get one evidence against you, your whole life is done " he said in his low tone .

Teju " and why do you care? Why do you care if my life is spoiled ?"

Karan " bcoz I m a human and I can't see you being in jail for no mistakes of yours.  Jeez, women, calm the fuck down "

Teja " How the fuck I calm down when you just dropped a bomb on my head.  You told them, I am your freaking girlfriend, do you even know what will my family do if they got to know this?  Even if it's a lie, they won't believe me Karan.  Already they r angry on me for rejecting the alliance and they will surely blame me and this fake relationship you uttered right now for that.  My own family will accuse me, it's not a simple thing Karan "

She sat on the bed as her eyes let the tears fall which she was controlling, the worst was going through her mind. Her nanu will definitely push her out of house , the worst is they will make her marry someone in hurry, they will break ties with her, her lips trembled and he sighed looking at her. 

It was not easy for him too , he also have a family whom he is answerable, his whole career is at stake if they find anything illegal against her, since he committed she is with him.  He was on a different tangent but all he could was, make her safe, save from the allegation, save from the humiliation, save from the goddamned dirty eyes which were looking at her as if she is here for something else. He hoped, they don't find anything against her, He trust his men, they will handle everything.

He sat beside her and she looked at him with those vulnerable eyes. 

Karan " no one will get to know about this, if they do, your family will understand. Tell them the truth, I will also come along if u want.  I didn't do anything intentionally, it's just.. Your.. Tears.. His words "

He stammered and she did understand why he did tat , he continued " He was framing you as wrong tejasswi, honestly I don't like you in any way, but I can't let a girl like you undergo the humiliation. I have three sisters and I know, what it means for a girl to protect her pride and honor, I meant to just save you from their wrong assumption. I... "

She nodded no " You don't have to be sorry, I can understand.. Thank.. Thank you for saving me "

She said and he sighed,  he felt relieved as they finally agreed to one thing in common.

Teju " what now.. I m so scared.  They will get know I was here to meet srivatsava, then they will confirm, I even gave the details in the reception, everything is a mess karan.. I"

Karan places his fingers on her lips and she was quiet instantly,  he pulled his finger " My squad must have take. care of it, just hope everything goes well "