16. Keep it secret

The next morning bring in lot of radiance and love for the people around with its shine and glory.

Teju woke up in her usual time as she is very much used to it from her childhood, she looked at her husband who have wrapped his arms around her like she will run away if he leave her. 

Teju " God what he eats, itna heavy , inki arms weight to mere full weight honge... Baapre"

She tried to remove his hands but she couldn't move a inch, frustrated she pinched his arms and he screamed opening his eyes. 

Karan " pagal ladki kyaaa kar raheho" , taking away his arms he rubbed the place to ease and she stood up from the bed. 

Teju " Mei pagal hu.. You were caging me and I want to move.. I tried to wake you aap..aap nahi utrahe thi "
She adjusted her outfit and put on her slipper and tried walking away but he pulled her and she landed on top of him making her shock.

Karan " who asked you to wake up this early " he asked with his eyes closed and she can't stop blushing seeing their position.

Teju " I.. I... am used to.. Waking up early "

Karan " That's bcoz your nanu won't let u sleep there.. Here u have no pressure, sleep till you really feel like waking up "

She nodded and he could feel her body shake with the nod and he left her, she remained in the same position and he smiled in sleep. 

Karan " go before I cage you again janam "

She immediately stood up and ran to washroom and he chuckled before snuggling to her pillow. 

She came after freshening up and opened the closet to check for her dresss but shocked to see a new wardrobe for her. She was surprised that everything was according to her style and need.

She changed into beautiful see green colored saree and wear her minimal accessories and once she was done, she moved to the balcony, she was wondering how big the house would be seeing the outline from the balcony. Her smile widen she saw dadu and dadi in the garden sipping their tea. 

She walked outside, she follows the staircase down and looked at the direction to move out , when she heard the laughter sound, she walked in the direction and much to her relief she reached the garden.

The older couple were surprised to see teju early in the morning.  She bent to touch their feet and they blessed her. 

Dadu " beta, sab theek hai? Itni jaldi utgaye ap ?"

Dadi " Nahi jagah to neend nahi aye hogi "

Teju " Voh dadu, I used to wake up early, everyday and do some yoga with... With nanu and get ready for the day later "

Dadu placed hands on her head and she smiled, dadi offered her tea but teju denied as she was not used to drink morning tea. 

Teju  " Mei water du " she signalled the plants and dadi nodded making her excited.  She walked to the plants and started watering them, she feel peace doing it and the morning sunrays were making her feel good.

Soon Karan parents joined them and they all chit chat over something while teju was amazed to see them being so free with each other.  The men literally treat the women with respect.

Mumma k " Teju beta, aaj phele rasoi hogi apka.. Cook something simple whatever u want "

Teju nodded and she looked at meenu who raised her eyebrows, their conversation was noticed by Papa K.

Papa K " Meenu, go with her. She might need help with the ingredients"

Teju grinned and Meenu tagged along with her to the kitchen where they saw another couple already having their time.  Sitesh was sitting on the counter and smirti was cooking something, she was telling him the things she needed to do for the day and he was patiently listening to her.