23. Utsav Maharashtra

Days passed and they grew more closer together in this one month. She was blessed to be in a family where everyone loves her. 

Sitesh and Smirti left to Punjab 20 days back and she miss them alot, they used to call her every night but she does miss talking with them in person. 

" Biwiii "

She heard him calling her, she was right now cooking breakfast for everyone. They never force her to work but she loves cooking for them.

" Aarahe hu "  she shouted making sure he heard, or else he will keep screaming biwi.

" Beta ,usko tayar hone se pehele tum neeche nahi aao " dadi laughed teasing her and and teju looked down in shyness. It was their daily scenario and he doesn't care about that.  

She entered the room and saw him searching for something in closet , he looked at her with real innocent face. 

Karan " Biiwwwiii "

Teju " Jii ab kyw chahiye "

Karan " My brown shirt, it's missing. Today special duty pe jaana tha , in colors " .

Teju " so wear something else right "

Karan " No I want that only " he whined and she looked at him with disbelief. She asked to step back and searched for the brown shirt which he was asking. 

She took the shirt which was kept beneath the other shirts and pulled it out.

Teju " here.. Happy ?"

He nodded happily taking the shirt from her and pecked her lips, she smiled and he wore the shirt and signalled her. 

Teju " Kyaaa "

Karan " Band Karo "

Teju " what if I don't do "

He pushed her to the closer door and leaned to her " I will not leave you till you do that "

Teju " What if I don't want to leave soon "

She fisted his vest and pulled him closer making him smile " Achaaa.. I see my biwiiii is turning bold "

He leaned to her neck and his one hand went inside her kurti, rubbing her bare waist. He left wet kisses on her neck making her moan his name...

She tilted her neck to the other side that give better access to him and he kissed her in the hollow of her neck making her scream as she clutched his shoulder harder. 

Karan " Stop right there jaan.. I.. M... Might.. Get out of control "

He pulled back and whispered over her lips and she kisses him leaning forward making him groan. She started initiating more nowadays and he was happy about that. 

They pulled apart and she looked at him with a smile which was already reflecting on his face. He pecked her forehead and she buttoned his shirts. These little things make their life more beautiful and intimate.

He helped her with her stuffs and they both head downstairs, they had their breakfast and left the house together. He dropped her in her office.

Karan " Let me know if your work is done.. I will pick u up if my duty is done " he kissed her forehead and she smiled nodding her head. 

Teju " Sure... Take Care "

He nodded and she kissed his cheeks before stepping down and he waited till she entered inside safely and drove to his destination. 

She entered the office and anvi greet her with a big smile and hug.

Anvi " Good morning my girl "

Teju " Good morning anviii "