17 . Who is Riya?

Sitesh entered the study furious at the way he just talked with his daughter, but Karan was talking with someone, his anger flared up when he heard baby from his mouth and he removed his shoes and throws at his direction which hit his back who whined.

Sitesh " I will kill you "he mouthed and Karan looked with pity eyes. 

Karan " yeah baby, I need to head out somewhere.. Will call you later.. Yes dont believe anything, I only like you..thats for my family, for sometime.. Yeah, will come to meet you soon..  miss you.. Bye " 

He cut the call and another shoe came flying to him which he dodged successfully. 

Karan " Mamu yaar "

Sitesh " how dare you to call someone else baby. Who is she.? Why did you scold mishti.. I will smack your mouth if u again talk like that to my daughter"

Karan realized he might have messed up for real when he saw his mamu that way. 

Karan " She is not easy too, she will ask me 1000 question if I don't be firm with her and I have no answer to her any question now "

Sitesh " Is it really necessary ? "

Karan nodded " It is.. Riya.. She called.. "

Sitesh nodded knowing its her when he heard him talking and Karan continued " she was asking about that hotel issues and the girlfriend, I have to fed her lies again that it was just an act and not real, teju is my fake girlfriend and not like something serious, she don't believe me obviously ,we have to be very careful with her.  "

Sitesh " Fuck, what is this now "

Karan " all thanks to you.. Apne hi to Kaha, to befriend her and get details of her father..  Now she is behind me like crazy "

Sitesh " haa to tab meri beti ki baremei nahi pata na mujhe and I told u to act, not to baby her in real"

Karan " mujhe shauk nahi hai usse baby bulane mei, I m freaking controlling my emotions when talking to her. Ek din phat jaunga..dont want to mess it up now, I feel like cheating on teju, and want to wash my mouth with phenol for calling her baby.. "

Sitesh " you can't do it. We need her father location, to finish the important case.. And only she can get the file and details "

Karan " I am quiet bcoz of that mamu and I also know she won't be quiet if she knows about teju, I m worried for her but Apke beti ek dham pagal hai, she doesn't understand what I m trying to say "

Sitesh softly " just imagine you in her place Karan, you married her willingly and now asking to keep it secret, she is a girl who will definitely not take anything on her. She feel insulted that you don't want to reveal her as your wife and the situation you people got married she would definitely think  that way "

Karan sighed " I can understand mamu, but I am also stucked very badly.  When I came to know that she is our mishti, I just wanted her to come back to us.  This marriage was not in my plan for now and all this happened suddenly, I know it's neither her or my fault but the situation, but she should understand that I m telling for her sake. I can tolerate anything on me but not her, if keeping her safe would means that I should stay away from her, I will do that also without thinking. Uske safety meri priority hai. Our life is a mess with criminals and stuff and unknowingly I tugged her in this mess...fuvk" he smashed his hands on the table and sitesh immediately held him.

Sitesh "I know.. I know.. Calm down.. She will understand, I will talk to her"

Karan nodded and after sometime, he thought to lighten the situation.