15 . Biwii hai meri

The wedding happened and the couple stood up to take blessings from the elders. She moved to her nanu and nani, Karan was tagged along with her bcoz of the gadbandhan. 

Teju " nanu..nanimaa..  I know you are upset wit me and I have nothing to justify myself.  I can't ignore the family which love me like this and I just hope you will understand me and them soon. " she looked back at the big kundrra family who was having a smile as they nodded at her. 

Nanu " you made a terrible mistake. Your mother also went against me for her love and atlast she left us,  we didn't even get to see her face for one last time and today u r repeating the same tejasswi. Never once I thought bad for you, all I wanted was to protect you from them, ab inki revenge mei tum fasgaye, i didn't wanted that to happen. You r saying you feel safe with them right?  Just wait until they show their real face, then u will remember me and my words " he walked away leaving a confused teja behind and Nani touched her cheeks. 

Nani " I never hated your mother and will never hate you too.  All I want was your happiness, if that lies in him, I m happy.  I know ye shaadi tum nahi chahti  kyuki tume usse pyaar hai, balki tum uske sath safe feel karte ho. Teju, sometimes more than love, these little things matter in relationships and I hope you will understand that and keep it in mind. They r not bad like how your nanu was saying. He fail to discriminate the good and bad things in past and even now and he would never understand even if I say to him. Never give up on your marriage life, you r tied to him forever , remember that "

Teju nodded and Nani walked to Karan , she smiled at him and patted his cheeks before walking to her husband who just left the venue. 

Teju walked back with Karan and Sitesh stepped forward to wipe her tears.  She was still confused with her nanu words " what revenge and how would he know them, y does he was always against the kundrras , whats the story behind their rivalry "

Sitesh " Karan take her to the room, you both rest for sometime and we will leave in a hour. Mei khana bhejwadeti hu "

Karan nodded and held teju hands, she walked with him without saying anything and he easily understood that her nanu words are affecting her. 

Karan " If you want you can change, we need to travel for 4 hours and it might be difficult for you with this dress and jewels "

She didn't say anything and he sighed, he walked to her and made her look at him, that's when she came back from her thinking session.

Teju " kyaaa.. Sorry.. Were you telling something, I was zone out "

He nodded "I was telling you look like Anabelle " he bite back the laugh seeing her reaction which turned from " oh to how dare you ".

She smacked his chest " How dare you.. Aapke aankhei kharab hai, aapna, you r a monster. Go and find someone who is beautiful for you.. Aapke saath to mujhe rehna hi nahi.."

He was laughing at her attempts of beating him and he pulled her hands behind her back and kissed her tip of nose making her ranting stop. 

Teju " Y do u always irritate me "

Karan " it's my Janam zid haq "

Teju " as if you know me from birth "

Karan in mind " yes my mish, I know you since your birth, you forgot me "

He didn't say anything and pulled her in a warm which was needed for her. 

Karan " what r u thinking "

Teju " I don't know.. Nanu's words are so twisted, he said revenge but y would you wanted a revenge from him and y does he hates you all.. I know you and your family from just a month ago and y this sudden hatred towards you. I agree I did something against him , but y does his all anger was shifted to you.  It's too confusing and he always stares at baba like he would kill him any moment.. All this is draining me mentally Karan "