43. Karwachauth

Next morning, 3.30 am. 

The alarm rang and he woke up hearing to it, she was snuggling to him and he chuckled looking at her sleeping with open mouth.

He tried to close but she opened them again and he chuckled. He shook her a bit and she kicked his legs . 

Karan " what the hell " he cursed as it hit hard and she turned to other side

Karan " mishhh wake up, it's sargi time "

Teju " mujhe sone do Karan "
She said and he shook her hard screaming " biiwwwiiiii "

She woke up in a jerk and shouted
" kya hua... Tsunami.. Kya hua "

He looked at her with a sheepish grin and she realized what's happening.

Karan ' Hiiii.. Good morning biwi "

She glared at him and he nervously rubbed his nape " Kyu aise utaya aapne, pyaar se utanahi sakte kya"

Karan " oyee teri, meine phele pyaar se hi utaya, tum jaginahi rahe thi, isiliye aise utna pada "

She twitched her lips and walked to the washroom to fresh up. She went down along with him. 

Mumma  k " Y did you woke up sunny"

Karan looked at smi who came with his sargi, mumma smiled widely understanding but teju frowned. 

Teju " maa, For whom did you prepared? Meenu Di? " she asked her mother and smi nodded no. 

Smi " Jake personally came and give her sargi just now, she is talking with him the lawn. This is for my son in law " she said last line dramatically making her eyes widen, she looked at Karan to see if it's true, he blinked and she asked him y through her eyes and he shrugged eyeing, he wish to do that. 

Mumma's voice broke their eye talking and they started having their food.  Jake and Meenu joined them and the six had their sargi together.

Soon sitesh and Papa K joined them and they arent fasting, but did gave them company.

Meenu " Mumma, I m telling u, I m not moving an inch okay... Warna mei tired hojaungi, fasting hai mera"

Jake " just now you had a plate of food" he said teasingly and she glared at him while the others laughed. 

Karan held teju hands " okay mumma and everyone, we will go and sleep now, she already kicked me once when I woke up "

Her eyes widen and she smacked his back, everyone controlled their laughter and she walked to their room after glaring at him.

Karan " Good night everyone "

He walked behind her as if he is scared and shouted good night, all laughed as he trailed back her.

Sitesh " Tom and Jerry " she said and sitesh nodded and so everyone. They also retired to their rooms to take rest for sometime.

He walked inside the room to see his wife taking pillow and quilt. He immediately held her hand,

Karan " babe...Where r u going? "

Teja " I m not going anywhere, you r sleeping on couch.. Mei toh kick karti hu na aapko "

Karan made a baby face " Kisne aise kaha.. Who dares u say that "

She glared at him and pushed him to the couch, he looked at her pleadingly but she didn't budge, she switched the lights off and slept on the bed.

Having no voice, he settled himself on the couch and closed his eyes, after sometime, his lips curved into smile as he felt her weight on him. 

He opened his eyes to see her laying above him, snuggling into his neck, he chuckled " Someone was angry I guess"