42 - Mystery death investigation

After two days,
The morning begins with a hope of love and radiance of happiness around them.

They both get ready for their work, she was accompanying him to the forensic today as they are awaiting for the toxicology report. 

He asked the driver to step out and told him that he will drive himself, he switched the gps off and she settled in the passenger seat and he started the engine.

Teju ' y did u said we r going for personal work to him "

Karan " I can't trust anyone baby.. Even the closest one can turn into betrayer at times. The higher officials and some politician are very interested in closing this case soon. One clue of me getting involved in this directly will create unnecessary issues "

She nodded understanding his point of view and they both switched their personal number off.  He put the turban over his head and put a big moustache, she laughed seeing him and he glared at her. 

She pulled his cheeks " aap Kitni cute  lagraheho "

He whined and rubbed his cheeks where she pulled and thrower the scarf at her.  She tied them around her face and they both walked into the forensic. She showed her mishti name journalist card which she use in Punjab for safety.

Karan had already taken a appointment on her name and they both walked in. His team of forensic was there, exmaining things and he signalled them to shut the blinds.

He removed his everything once they jammed the camera off and asked about the details of the case. 

Dr.  Batra, Chief toxicologist and PHD in Forensic medicine, saluted to him and she smiled at teju and shook hands with her. 

Karan " any updates Dr Batra "

Dr. Batra " yes Mr. Kundrra, Mrs. Kundrra was right, we studied the article she said and I also find few articles and did some research.  The chemical is rare and it is only used in industry which handles arsenic metal.  This chemical mask the effect of arsenic and thus, some industries use this to hide the effect of extra proportion of arsenic which can be lethal. "

Karan " you mean to say that, this chemical will show no traces of arsenic if it's present "

Dr. Batra " yes sir.. You r right.. This chemical is used in very small portion, may be micro levels but it's effect is dangerous. If it can mask the traces of metal like arsenic, then no wonder it can mask any metal in body"

Teju " did you find the trace of this chemical in the victim body "

Dr. Batra " That's another mystery, there are no traces of this chemical in her blood sample, but "

Karan " but what "

Dr.  Batra " see this.. "

The doctor showed a glass slide which had the layer of skin, they put some drop of testing chemical into it and the skin color changed into blue. 

Karan " The chemical was in her skin, I meant her body, not blood ?"

Dr. Batra nodded " you r right sir. My theory is may be she was intoxicated with arsenic poison and this chemical before drowning "

Teju " That means, she was unconscious bcoz of this metal poisoning, she was struggling for her life and then someone pushed her into the lake to drown her, bcoz of her state, she couldn't fight back and so the cause of her death is drowning "

Dr. Batra " high chances Mam.. This could be the motive of the killer. Sir, this is the case of murder, we r very sure about this.  She was not physical harmed, but instead poisoned with arsenic and lead, before she was drowned and they clearly surfaced this entire chemical on her skin, to make it look like suicidal "