CHAPTER-2 (NATALIA)

I am late. Fuck. it's my first day at work and as a doctor. I just came Seattle for my training once in a month and I  always get late. I have some meeting and chit chat with Belinda Blackford, owner of the hospital and well known cardiologist .

I want to be like her!!!

I have researched everything about her before coming here and I know she has 3 arrogant assholes, her sons the younger one is doctor like me and the other handle some type of business. They aren't well known for kindness. Their dad is a Mafia boss and of course if their dad is Mafia they are the heirs of their mafia business so...

NOTE TO SELF: stay away from them.

she has a daughter too but there's not much information about her on the internet. Suspicious. I crossed seven ocean to be just perfect in my field and to have a perfect life so i'm not going to allow these 3 assholes to ruin it and for that I must stay away from them. And right now, I'm badly missing my mom. I stayed with her for 1 month and now I'm back here. I completed my training with Belinda last month so for spending some time with my mom I got back to India.

"Ouch!" before I could think further, I got hit by a rock hard chest and when I raised my head to see who it is......

FUCK!!!!!

He's Belinda's eldest son. The most dangerous and arrogant man on this planet you can say. Everyone has given him a name...

A monster.

But one thing is for sure, he's handsome as fuck.
So tall and muscular.
With those ocean blue eyes. Those eyes which are piercing my soul right now.
He's all dressed up in tuxedo looking enormously handsome.

He's the man you to stay away from, Nat!!

" I am sorry. I didn't say you coming." I said in hurry and left before he can respond me. I was feeling like is stare was piercing a whole in my back and when I turned to saw him, he was actually eyeing me like a creep.

Creepy man.

I quickly ran towards Blackford health center without paying much attention to that creep.

------------

Everything went well. I met Belinda's younger son Asher blackford. He's really nice and funny and Belinda is awesome too. We three worked together and it was really fun

I also met my little, cute patient, her name was Rosy. She's a lovely child. In a nutshell, I had so much fun today but one thing was in the back of my mind whole day.

THAT CREEPY MAN. BELINDA'S ELDEST SON.

His sharp facial features. His blue eyes.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

I just hope that he hasn't paid much attention to me and will forget me....