CHAPTER-10 (NATALIA)

I hurried after the breakfast to get ready for a meeting and an appointment with my favourite patient. I secured my hair in a ponytail, wore my scrubs and got my stethoscope and my necessities. I took my backpack and my phone. Okay so I'm ready.
I got to my cabin and I felt alive. All my hard work, sacrifice, for this is really worth it. There's a big window from where I can enjoy the beauty of this city. Then my eyes landed on a bouquet.
Carnations.
Red carnations.
What the fuck!
I never received flowers. Only I buy flowers for myself but never someone else. Then who sent them this time and why?
Moreover, who can be this specific. Not roses or hydrangeas but red carnations only. I was happy to saw the flowers but was also curious to know who sent them and I also want to thank them for sending me this gorgeous bouquet. There was a note with that bouquet which was also red in colour.

" I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU SO HARD, YOU'RE GOING TO REMEMBER ME FOR DAYS, BABY."

Chills ran down my spine. who is this man?
A stalker?
A killer?
A serial killer?

There's also a small bird drawn at the bottom. Which I think so is a pigeon. Maybe.
But why?
This has happened for the first time.
"Dr. Nat, Dr. Belinda is calling you to her office." Belly voice came to me. She takes care of my cabin. Right?
"Yeah, I'm going thanks for telling me. Uh-Belly did anyone came to my cabin when I wasn't here?" I asked out of curiosity because she knows who comes to my cabin.
"No ma'am. No one came to you cabin. I'm the only one who can enter without permission." She's absolutely right then who-
"Is everything okay ma'am?" She asked showing out of concern.
"No, nothing is wrong. You can go Belly." I replied her and put the note and the flower in my backpack.

Let him be the killer.
But I'll not be the victim...
Maybe.

We completed the conference and it was really amazing. I got do much to learn about new techniques.
"Ma'am, there's a patient waiting for you." Belly told me when I was talking to Zara, who's a surgeon like me. " I have to go. I'll talk to you later." I said to Zara. She smiled and nodded at me " have a good day, Nat."

I came to my patient's alloted room and found my most favourite girl, Rosy. I missed her so much when I was in India. I know she's not of my age but she's really my best friend. "Hey lovely girl, how's you baby? Are you feeling okay?" She's the little version of her mother with those freckles and green eyes which remind me of nature and peace. I'm absolutely a fan of her pigtails. For sure. She's a little companion to me.
"I am absolutely fine and beautiful as always, young lady." She is only five but behaves like she is older than me and this thing always makes me laugh.
"Let's do your check up now." She only allows me to do all the stuff related to her medication. No one else is allowed to do that. She smiled at me, showing me her bright teeth and nodded at me.
"So tell me Nat, did you get boyfriend for yourself?" she narrowed her eyes at me curiously. I sealed my lips in a thin line. She always ask this question whenever she gets here for her check ups. I shook my head at her and she shook her head in disappointment.
This child.

I completed my all the work at the hospital and it is evening now so I planned on going home and get some sleep. When I was on my way to call a cab, my phone buzzed. Oo- its from Arianna.

*Arianna- Hey bitch! Let's catch up.*

*Natalia- Ooo-kay but where??*

*Arianna- Our place stupid. The coffee shop near my house.*

Yeah she is right we always have a get together at that coffee shop.

*Natalia- Done! on my way.*

*Arianna- thumbs up emoji*

"Hey, you are really being a bitch. First, you didn't tell me that you are back from India and second you didn't even texted me from yesterday. And for the record, I should be the first to know that you are back." She pouted at me. She always gets angry whenever I don't text or call her for the tea. Ah-i got a tea.
About my going to be happen marriage. Currently we are at the coffee shop. It's where we met and became important pieces of our hearts.
"I was busy. That's all. You don't even have any idea of what happened in last 24 hours since I landed here." It's really true. First that Brien and than that bombshell.
"Busy bitch." She muttered under her breath but I heard her anyway. "Tell me, I'm all ready for the gossips." She loves thrill in my life but this is not thrill, man. It's far worse than that.
"First I met Belinda's other two son." I rolled my eyes.
"Are they hot just like Asher?" I gave her a look and ignored her question.
"Then Belinda drop the bombshell about my marriage with his eldest son." Her jaw dropped and she stared at me with wide eyes.
"That Brien Blackford. The most richest, enormously handsome and hot man alive on this planet."
"Yes you are right. The most arrogant, rude and pain in the ass man alive on this planet." she rolled her eyes at me and I gave her a look which says "it is what it is"
"Why don't you like anyone and why not when he's Brien Blackford. I would have given my kidney to be with him. You are crazy bitch." She crossed her arms over her breast and have me a disappointed look "Please tell me you didn't say no to the marriage?" I shook my head at her and she released a sigh of relief.
"I didn't have any other option." She smiled at me widely and took both of my hands in hers "I have been waiting to be your bridesmaid for longer than needed and look now, you are actually getting married and I'm going to be your bridesmaid." I narrowed my eyes at her and she just blowed a kiss at me.
Dramatic bitch. God.

Why everyone wants me to get marry???

When i was cursing my current situation, my phone buzzed and I pulled my phone from my pocket to see the-
it's an unknown number.

*Unknown- I hope you got the note and flowers, sweetheart?*

what the hell!
I ignored the text and concentrated my focus on what Arianna was saying.

"I want to tell you something." I nodded in response.
"I found a match for you and you're going on a date. Today. I know you are getting marry but just enjoy this last date."

fuck!