CHAPTER-8 (BRIEN)

Fuck man!
I didn't expect her to kick my brother's ass. Not that, I didn't enjoy it. I fucking enjoyed it. She was looking so sexy while kicking and punching Steffan. She didn't even got hit once.
That's really my girl.
ONLY MINE.

"Hey guys- what the fuck. what happened to him?" Noah, Ash's friend confusedly looked at Steffan.
"Steffan got in fight with Nat," Ash explained and Noah's eyes widened hearing him.
"That bi-" I cut off Noah in mid-sentence as I landed my hand on his neck and squeezed it so hard that I cut off his supply of air.
"Don't ever try to curse her or you'll not be able to see the light of the next day." I will kill every person who tried to disrespect her or lay a single finger on her. "Understood?" He nodded twice at me and when I stepped back, I saw Ash looking at me like a ghost has taken over me. "What?" I growled at him and he smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him "Nothing, I just never seen you this protective of any girl before." he shrugged. Yeah it's ,true. I never felt so protective of some girl before.

But why now?
BECAUSE YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH HER, ARSEHOLE.

No, I should control my emotions.
Man but how?
She's like a drug to me.
harmful and addictive.

She's an innocent soul who doesn't belong in my darkness.
And I'm the monster who'll destroy her.

"You like her. Oh my arsehole brother. The grumpy and rude one, you are actually in love." He chuckled.
"You motherfucker." I ran after him and I accidently bumped into-
"Ouch." I cought Nat by the waist before she fell. She's more beautiful from near. She's wearing a white sundress with foral print on it. Her hazel eyes looking into my eyes.
Her full lips.
Her innocent facial features.

From when I started noticing girls like this?
Only one girl.
My girl.

"You douchebag. Can't you see." Nat screamed at me, punching me on the chest.
"You  can't talk to me like that." I said through clenched teeth. No one talks to me like that. She came close to me and held my stare without fear. No one can stare me right in the eye.

She's my girl so she can.
"I can and I will, future husband." Okay so, she knows about it. I smirked at her knowing she called me 'future husband' for the first time. I pulled her closure to me and she brought her hands to my chest to push me but her strength is nothing in front of me. I brought my lips nears her ear." We will see that, moon." I then slowly brought my lips near to her lips, only inches parted us. from  She stared at me with fire lighted in her eyes and then her eyes drop to my lips and she wet her lips. And this movement of her made me stone hard that it actually hurts.
Fuck!
And I couldn't control myself anymore so I dipped my head and kissed her with my all might. I bit her lower lip and she let me kiss her. She kissed me back. She opened her mouth inviting me to taste her, devour her. Our tongues lash out against one and another in a silent battle.
"Oh my God. Wow. wait-wait-wait!!!" We jolt and separated looking at each other. Fuck, she looks so beautiful with those swollen lips and flushed face.
"You both. I'm so  happy. You guys look so beautiful together. Can I think, you started to know eachother?" Mom looked at me and then at my moon. Before she could deny it, I replied "yes mom, its  true." I pulled Nat closer to me and placed a kiss on her cheek and asked " Right moon?" and then brought my mouth near her ear " You aren't going to upset her by saying no, right love?" she trembled hearing my low voice near her ear. Her jaw clicked as she replied "yes bell." My mom smiled widely and with that she left us alone. Natalia stood up on my foot and dug her fucking heels. With, that, she pushed me and ran behind Belinda.
This girl.
"You can't run from me, baby" I whispered so only Nat can hear it but she acted like she didn't hear. I smiled to myself.

She's my type.