CHAPTER-11 (BRIEN)

I just got out from my meeting which was shit as usual. I am busy as hell but my mind keeps reminding me of my crying moon. Yes I saw my mom and Nat from outside the kitchen and later asked my mom about the reason behind it. I got a shit answer.
Her ex. trauma.
I'm going to kill her ex if we met by chance.
and I'm going to kill Noah.
It was Steffan's mistake. First he provoke her to fight and when he got hit, Noah started talking shit about her. I was so enraged by all this that I didn't notice I was clutching a champagne glass until it made a crack sound. To calm myself, I texted my moon to ask if she received the flowers and the note. I put them in her cabin without telling anyone and to my surprise no one noticed me.

*Brien- I hope you got the note and the flower, sweetheart?*

She instantly saw my message but didn't text me back. I smiled to myself. My baby is afraid right now. When I was thinking about my treasure, my phone rang, snapping my all attention.
It's my mom.
"What mom!" It hasn't been 24 hours since I was home and again she's calling me and I'm damn sure she will ask me to come home to talk about some shit. I always work. I work to escape the reality atleast it's a method to stay away from all the bullshits. I focus on growth of my business and my personal growth. And now, she's disturbing me. I love my mom and I can do anything for her but work is also important. This company is the result of my hard work. Infact I'm the most favourite of my father because he knows I'm the only one that can make his business to be at peak. I'm workaholic as hell.
"I want you at home. Now." she said, mimicking my tone.
"but why?" I growled.
"I want to discuss about your engagement date." she replied in a casual tone. I know she's really excited for my marriage but I didn't expect her to be this hurry.
"Now!" she cut the call before I could respond. Man, why she's so stubborn?

-----------

I got home and was about to just enter our mansion when i saw my treasure, wearing a fuck me dress. Her dress was clinging to her body perfectly. Showing her curves perfectly. Her hair was up in a messy bun giving her a delicate look. By her enormous beauty, my cork got alert.
Fuck! have patience boy.
Down!
I got in her way and she stared at me like she wants to kill me and I smirked at her, seeing that spark in her eyes. "Where are you going, love?" She narrowed her eyes at me as soon the word 'love' left my mouth. I gave her a pointed look. She rolled her eyes at me and stepped aside to go but I followed her moves and dipped my head lower to her ear. "I'm not going to let you go until you tell me where are you going, dear wife?" She wants to punch me right now. I can feel it.
"First I'm not your wife and second it doesn't concern you business. I can go wherever I want to." She tried to step aside again and this time I caged her in between me and the wall by putting my both the hands on either side of her.
"You are going to be my wife, soon. And it concerns me about where's my wife is going?"
"Fuck you, asshole. I have a date and I'm going there." She pushed me not hard enough to make me move but I let her go anyway.
I love her strength.
My fearless girl.

I immediately called Kian, my best guard and he picked my call on the first ring.
"Keep an eye on Natalia and give me the details. Uh-and Kian, if someone touches her then don't hesitate to burry him 7 feet deep under the ground."
"Ooo-kay boss." I am damn sure my mom is not going to free me so that I can follow her so I ordered Kian for the same.

"What mom?" I entered my mom's office. She always stays in her office if she's home. She do research, I don't know about what. Ash became a doctor like my mom but Steffan and I became businessmen and I'm soon to be the leader of mafia.
"Your engagement with Nat is in one week." My mom loves to drop bombshells. Really like it's a game and she's a champion in getting her point across and that's the weakness of me.
"You called me to decide a date and now you are announcing it's in one week." I hissed.
"It is what it is Brien baby. I'm so excited for your wedding." She patted me on the cheek and then I know I can't argue so I just nodded twice and stormed out of the room. When I was on my way to my room. I got a message from Kian.

*Kian- she's on a date and that asshole is eyefucking her right now.*
*Kian- (photo)*
*Brien- Kidnap him after that fucking date and bring him to our place.*
*Kian- (thumbs up emoji)*

I'm going to give my moon a gift tomorrow morning.