CHAPTER-12 (NATALIA)

"Hey! You look absolutely stunning." Tyler, my date complemented me as we took our seat. "You too." I'm fucking nervous right now man as I'm on a date but I usually don't date. But we can give it a chance before my marriage. "So tell me something about you, Natalia." he spoke with a little bit of British accent.
"I'm a doctor and uh-usually I don't date and it's my second time." I chuckled nervously and he smiled at me "so let's make this date interesting for you." he's so cute , charming and attractive. He is polite and not rude like that creep.
WAIT A MINUTE!
Why am I comparing everyone with him?
"Good morning ma'am and good morning sir, what you two like to order?" our waiter arrived.
"One cup coffee for me." I turned my gaze towards Tyler " wedge salad for me." he ordered. As soon as the waiter left, he slightly chuckled "you only drink coffee to survive, don't you?" I smiled at him and nodded my head frantically.
"Yeah, I'm a doctor man. It's the only thing I survive upon." it's not a joke, I always have 2-3 cups of coffee in a day. It' a necessity for every doctor or medical student. I know it's a kind of unhealthy obsession but
what's the without pain? 

"Okay so now tell me something about you." I asked curiously because I don't know a single thing about him.
YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR SOON-TO-BE-HUSBAND.
shut up, Nat!

"Huh-i'm a geologist which I know you'll find boring but it's quite interesting, really." instead of listening, I eyed him while he was describing himself and I noticed for the first time that he's wearing a navy blue tuxedo and he's looking enormously handsome. No doubt in that.

We talked and we laughed for almost two hours and it was really fun. We mostly talked like friends only. Now we are leaving. I said him bye but he only smiled and stared at me for almost two minutes. I noticed one thing, during the last two hours, most of the time he stared at me and smiled.
Weird.
"um-Tyler, can I ask you something? Actually I'm curious to know that." he nodded at me twice "why you kept looking at me and smiled all this time?"
"Because you are the most beautiful creature on this planet I have ever seen." I blushed and smiled shyly. At that moment, my phone buzzed and I quickly pulled it out.
It's from the same unknown number. My stalker.

*Stalker- don't let him touch you baby or else it'll going to cost him."

My jaw clenched.
fuck him. Neither he can control me nor he can order me.
He can't rule me.

*Natalia- Fuck you! now watch, you asshole.*

I put my phone back and smiled at Tyler. I walked towards him and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

After I said bye to Tyler, I called a back and I smiled widely like I got an award of being the best doctor. My stalker challenged me and I provoked him. I took a deep breath.

I got back to home and didn't saw anyone so I just snuck to my room because I don't want any questioning. I hate questioning. I had been facing that since my childhood that's the reason why I came here, miles away.
Away from my mom.
Away from my home.
Away from everything that hurt me, sacred me, restricted me from my success and freedom.
No don't go there, Nat.
I'm not scared of anything but that's the only fucking thing that makes me weak. These thoughts are like needle jabbing at my skin.
My past.
I hurried towards my room and when I reached my room, I locked the door and put my bag and phone on the bed and directly went to shower. I want to relax my mind before sleeping.

I took a hot shower for almost an hour and now I'm feeling relaxed. I'm at peace. Currently, I'm reading a book and it's human anatomy which Belinda insist me on reading. I kind of liked this one as I'm learning about so many organs in human body and its-
My phone buzzed and I looked at the caller id.
My mum.

Why I expected it to be my stalker?
stupid bitch!

"Hey mum." I sung and said happily. She's the only person that loved and cherished me from the beginning.
"Hey my strong girl. so how was your day?"
"it was amazing." I thought about Tyler, he was such a gentleman but he gives me friendly vibes.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A BITCH WHO ONLY LOVES RED FLAGS LIKE BRIEN.
shut up!

"Okay so tell me, did you find anyone?" that was when I remember to tell her about my marriage. There is no way Belinda will allow me to cancel the whole thing so it's going to happen.
My fucking marriage.
"Um-yeah mom I-I found one." I said while not showing much interest and I can feel how widely my mum smiled after hearing this.
"And whose that? what he do for living? tell me about his family. tell me everything."
"His name is Brien Blackford and he owns a MNC, Blue ribbon enterprises. He's son of Belinda, you know who she is and He's 35." I asked Belinda about his age and tried to make this age difference as an excuse to cancel this marriage but she didn't listen to me.
Stubborn af. I didn't told my mum about his mafia business as I don't want her to worry about that.
"O my god! I'm so happy for you darling. if he's the son of her than you already know his family which is the best part." She's exaggerating. Everyone is, I don't know why??
"Okay mom, I'm sleepy. talk to you later. love you."
"Good night darling." She hung up then I stood up from my bed and put my book on the side table, switched off the lights but kept my lamp on as I have nyctophobia so I can't sleep in complete darkness. I got under the covers wearing my loose t-shirt upon my bra and panty and messaged Arianna about my date and then I texted Ash. He's the only one other than Arianna whom I can tell about my date.

*Natalia- Hey fuckwad! I had a date today.*

he replied immediately.

*Ash- bullshit!!*
*Ash- Are you kidding??*
*Ash- was it with Brien?*

Aghh!!!!

*Natalia- first, I'm not kidding.*
*Natalia- second, no, it wasn't with your brother.*
*Ash- okay so let me guess.*
*Ash- Arianna did that, didn't she?*
*Natalia- yeah man!!!*

He knows about how Arianna right swiped last time by my phone and forced me to go on that date.

*Ash- (laughing emojis)*
*Ash- you screwed it, didn't you?*
*Natalia- fuck you! it wasn't the case this time.*
*Ash- good to know but you are going to marry Brien, right?*
*Natalia- yeah!!!*
*Natalia- (crying emojis)*
*Natalia- I just wanted to date once before that.*
*Ash- (laughing emoji)*
*Ash- that's okay Nat. Go to sleep. Good night nerdy!*
*Ash- (heart emojis)*
*Natalia- good night :)*

With that I put my phone on the nightstand and closed my eye to sleep but I couldn't sleep. I tried to sleep but I wasn't able to so I got downstairs and drank 2-3 shots of tequila to drift in a deep sleep. I came back to my room and I drifted in sleep.
deep sleep.....

Thoughts on the next chapter???

follow my ig account for updates and spoilers.
ig account - fantasizewithvidhi