CHAPTER-3 (BRIEN)

PRESENT

I'm sitting in my office, facing the huge window which shows the whole of Seattle. It's been 2 years since a piece of my heart is lost.

MY GIRL. I need her.

I tried to track her with the help of my best friend, Sebastian but we couldn't find her. It's like i'm hungry for my meal for the last 2 years and when i'm going to get my meal, I'll devour every piece of it. I smirked to myself at that thought. I'm just waiting for that moment.

Her soft voice keeps echoing in my head every single time. Her hazel eyes. Her lips.
I don't give a shit if anyone will think that i'm being desperate or paranoid but I'm madly in love with her and one thing is for sure. I always get what's mine no matter if it is possible to conquer it or not. I'M GOING TO CONQUER HER.

"Hey bro! Mom said you have to join us for dinner at time as someone important is coming." I roll my eyes at Asher. My little brother doesn't know how to knock and always invades my privacy.

"Knock before coming inside and who's that someone?" I gave him a death stare to which he actually chuckled. He walked towards my desk and put both of his hands on it.

"Chill man, I am your little brother. I can come inside without knocking and for the second part I don't know who's that someone as mom isn't telling me either." He observed my face for some reaction but I didn't show one because I never show emotions or reactions but he always tries to see some reaction and fails every time.

"Fine , now fuck off. I have work to do." he made an annoyed face and I know what he's going to say further-

"Fuck you man. You always work. Workaholic." I narrowed my eyes at him by which got a single that I dismissed him and I don't like to repeat myself.

I sat alone in silence thinking why my mom is acting weird since she heard about the deal my father and Devin made. My mom never liked the mafia business but as being the heir of it and absolutely to teach a lesson to my dad I'm going to work with him. I refused that deal but I know my mom is still thinking that i'm going to say yes to the deal and because of this shes just trying to set me up with any woman other than Kimberly. I am fed by all this man. I refused at least hundreds of girls but she's still trying to find one and I'm hundred percent sure this dinner is going to be shit.

------------

Today was an awful day. I had 3 meetings and currently I'm in my car getting back home. I pulled my phone from my pocket and texted Sebastian to know if he found something about that girl.

*BRIEN - Got any information about her?*

He replied me in seconds.

*SEBASTIAN - Nothing!*

Fuck. I put back my phone in my pocket. I'm really pissed of from the last 2 years. I'm desperate for that girl. I just want her and nothing else. This thing never happened to me. It's happening for the first time.
This obsession.
This possesion to make her mine.

But for now I'm on my way to Blackford's mansion.
We have to wait and watch what's going to happen.

--------------

"Mom , who the hell you wanted me to meet with? I was working." I said as I sit in our huge living room.

"You work all the time Brien baby, have some fun in life and she's a very sweet girl so please don't act like an arrogant ass in front of her." My mom always hated my behaviour but i was like this from the start. Ash grinned, sitting beside me. He knows how i hate women especially when my mom sets them up as a date for me. I am not ready to marry anyone. "I am going to kill you." I mouthed him which made his grin wider. Piece of shit.

"Mom, he's not a kid anymore. He can find himself a wife." My middle brother, Steffan said while scrolling through his phone. He always remained on my side but after we four left our father's house and shifted here from London, he has changed since then and i don't know why. Only Ash and I share the same bond as before.

"He will have to get married today or tomorrow so I'm just helping him." She made an annoyed face at Steffan and i made an annoyed face at her. Why is everyone thinking of setting me up? I'm fucked up by all this situation and i really don't want a wi-

Before I could think further or before I could argue, a soft voice landed in my ear. The same soft voice.

fuck!!

I turned to where the voice came and she's the same girl I met at the airport. Ash ran towards her and he picked her up and spun her around. "I missed you so much Nat!" "I missed you too, asshole." she chuckled.

And my blood boiled. How the fuck they know each other. I have been to find her for 2 years and she already knew my brother. For the first time, I actually wanted to kill Asher. " I missed you so much darling I'm not letting you go now." She pulled her by her hand. "Meet them, they are my other two sons. This is Steffan and this is Brien."

Our eyes connect and that's when she noticed me. Her face got flushed. Either she thinks I'm the hottest or she remembers me. I slightly smirked seeing her face like she's afraid of me."Boys she's Natalia Bhatt. She is a doctor and works in Blackford health centre." Okay so that's the story. " She was back in India most of these past months but from now I'm not allowing her to go." I understood why Sebastian and I weren't able to trace her down.

"Natalia" I repeated her name like I'm tasting it. Devouring it.

"Nat! as now you are here, I want you to come with me to a party. And you are going to stay with us, no more excuses." Ash ( soon to be dead brother ) asked her in sweet voice and I gave him a death stare to stay away from her otherwise he will go to the party in pieces but as always he grinned at me instead of getting afraid.

"Yes, you both should go to the party but when you get back home, I want you in my office which is right out there." She pointed at her office to which Natalia nodded her head. Nat got upstairs with Ash who was guiding her towards her room and when she reached the top stair, she turned around and connected her eyes with mine. Something flashed on her face and she ran towards her room."

I instantly message Sebastian -

*BRIEN- Hey! I got her name. NATALIA BHATT. I want her details. ASAP.*

he replied immediately,

*SEBASTIAN- Okay! I'll text you back in an hour or so.*

It's going to be fun.