CHAPTER-7 (NATALIA)

I woke up by the sounds of laughing and cursing. I don't know who the hell wake up this early in the morning. First of all, I'm not a morning person if I don't have any appointments with my patients. And second of all my head is hurting like hell because I drank too much last night and I need a nice sleep.
"You motherfucker." It was literally like someone is screaming. I got off of my bed and went straight to the balcony where I saw three and assholes and..

Holy shit!
There's Brien to.
He's half naked wearing his joggers only. I can see his abs which are six?
No-no, eight?
He's looking like a Greek god for sure.
They are fighting.
What the actual fuck! Why are they fighting and if they want to then why near my room? just go to somewhere else! "Are you fighting go a toffee, assholes?" I screamed from my balcony, frustrated by their voices. I want more sleep, man but these jerks. All of them turned to me and as usual Brien, the creep is scowling at me like I killed his cat. I don't know what the hell is his problem with me.

"Hey babe! Come here let's fight." Ash called me. He knows I'm good at it. I don't like to fight but if we have to stay safe, we should know how to fight. But currently, I'm not in the mood to fight but before I could reject his offer Steffan cut me off " She's a little girl, Ash. She can't fight us. Let her be the princess of the castle. Go inside and sleep, princess."
This piece of shit. He's trying to dig his own grave. But nows the fun, I smiled at them "Go get your ass ready baby. This girl will be the queen and not a princess. I'm coming to kick your ass." I specially pointed my middle finger at Steffan who had a huge smile on his face. HUH? Whatever, I'm going to remind him, his grandmother.

I comb my hair which were like a bird's nest on my head and wore some gym fits and went straight to the backyard. When I was on my way to the backyard, I noticed one thing, there are no flowers. Why the hell this huge backyard is without flower man?
"You are going to regret this match fucker. Trust me." Ash warned Steffan and the creep was eyeing me like I'm the meal he wanted to eat from a very long time.
is it true?
"Morning assholes. So who's coming first?" I asked excitedly. I get excited everytime I get challenges and I love to be challenged.
"I'm not in, because I know your moves man." Ash raises his hands, surrendering himself.
"I'm coming. Let's see, how little princess fights." The temptation to wrap my hands around his neck and give it a squeeze is too strong to be ignored. Steffan and I took our positions. I breath harshly to calm myself and this bastard laughed like a dog.
"Oh-comon, don't be afraid I'll take it easy on y-" he couldn't complete his sentence as I punched him in the stomach and smiled like I got a lottery.
"I wasn't ready."
"So get ready sweetheart." He tried to punch me but I caught his hand and kicked him in the balls and again, punched him in the stomach then punched his face so hard he fell to the ground. His chin was bleeding but he smiled at me.
WHAT? WHY?
I turned to see both of his brothers. Ash was smiling at me while Brien was just eyeing me with a straight face. How this man is able to show no emotions?
of course there are hundreds of articles about how he is an emotionless creature on this planet.
heartless.

"That's my girl." He ran towards me, picked me up and spun me around.
"Ash. Put her down." Brien spoke through his clenched teeth like he's angry but his command only made Ash's grin wider "I don't repeat myself Ash." He put me down and chuckled slightly. I helped Steffan to get inside the house while Ash laughed like a horse at something Brien said. I don't think so he makes jokes so what made Ash laugh like that.
I can never understand these three brothers.
Steffan went to his room to clean up and then I went to my room to take a nice shower and to call my mum.

She picked up my call on first ring. "Hey mum, i kicked someone's ass today." I tell her evry incident. She is like my best friend, guide and companion. i love her so much.
"A guy or a girl." she asked curiously. "A guy mom, a guy whose like 2-3 years older than me." She made a huff sound and i can feel it that she rolled her eyes at my statement too.
"Oh god just help this girl. I asked you to find a man for yourself not to kick their asses." Aghh.
"Can't we get rid of this topic?" I don't want to talk about this, man.
"Not until get married." She's too stubborn, god. Why me?
"Huh-huh, I have to go mum bye, love you." I said in hurry because I want to avoid this topic.
"Okay love you darling. Hope you'll find a husband soon." Aghh, this woman.
I don't know what type of man I'll get.
I WILL CORRUPT YOU.
"No, not him. He threatened me how he can be my husband."

He's going to be...
Shut up my stupid brain.

My life...
Hell....