CHAPTER-6 (BRIEN)

"I don't like to repeat myself so I'm asking you last time. Who sent you here?" I asked a son of a bitch who tried to shoot me but I'm more experienced than him and I saw his reflection in mirror. He's going to pay for his activities. First he snuck into my office, second he tried to shoot me and now he isn't telling me who sent him.
"I-i'm not go-going to tell you assho-" Before he could say any further I slit down his throat with a knife. No one can speak to me like that. "Ahh.." he screamed in pain.
NO ONE.
I threw the knife beside him. The mother fucker's blood was running down my hand.
"details." I ordered William and he knows what I mean by orders. It's been 5 years since he guarded me and he's the best guard I ever known. he nodded at me handed me a handkerchief.

I went to the club to keep an eye on my girl so no one will hurt her (one asshole tried to touch her but he cared about his precious life so he backed on) but then I got a call from William about some issue which needed my attention so I went there and now I have to get back home because my mom want to talk about something important. And to my surprise I got every minute details about my girl. she born in India and completed her studies there. Her asshole father beated her mom and at last they got divorced. I came to know that she had a traumatizing experience in her past but don't know the details about it.

-------------

I got home and didn't saw anyone so I directly went to mom's office and fortunately I found her there. "Hey mom so what's so important?"
"In short, I found a girl for you and she's Natalia." my eyes widened.
What the hell! I didn't expect this from her.
She chose Natalia. For me.
The one I was dreaming for.
"No excuses for this one. She's a nice girl." She tried to study my expression to know my reaction but didn't get any so I nodded at her to assure her. She smiled at me and with that I walked out of her office.

she paired me up with my prey.

I smiled to myself. It's really going to be fun.

"Holy Shit! where's my phone man? my asshole brother is smiling after centuries." This piece of shit always destroy my happy moments.
"What the hell do you want Ash." It's midnight, he shouldn't be roaming around the house like an owl.
"Are you taking some stress relief classes? why were you smiling like you are in love?"

Am I?
Maybe.
Definitely!

"Shut up and go to your room. I have work to do." I rolled my eyes at him. He's trying to fuck with me which he always tries to.
"Nooooooooo! I want to watch porn with my big bro." He made a puppy face and I punched him in the stomach. "No man, not here. Tomorrow morning okay. I'll be ready to kick your ass big bro." Fighting is our quality time that we always have together. It makes us feel alive.
"We will see who will kick whose ass. Now go and sleep."
"Okayyy! Tomorrow at 6." He punched me slightly on my shoulder and then left.

Now I have something important to do and I'm really excited to do that.
A SUPRISE FOR MY SWEETHEART.
MY GIRL.