Lost

A/N: Double update cause I didn't want to leave y'all in suspense. Enjoy!

~Three Years Ago, Ganymede~

"What's this?" you ask, skipping next to your boyfriend, Jungkook.

"You'll see," he replies, holding your hand and bringing you closer to the enormous, circular building. When the doors are in sight, Jungkook's hand is clammy, and his forehead is stained with sweat. He keeps gnawing on his lower lip, too.

"You feeling okay?" you ask, peeping up at him with furrowed brows.

He gives you a forced smile and shakes off your concerns. "Yeah, I hope you like it." You don't pry any further as he leads you through the door, and a tiny lobby awaits.

"Hello! Here for the show?" a kind lady standing behind the front desk asks.

"Yes, I made arrangements online already. Should be under Jeon."

She taps away on the hologram, then lights up. "Alright, I see your name. Jeon, party of two. Straight through those doors. The show should be starting any minute, you're right on time."

Jungkook appears as though he wants to bounce up and down from excitement. Instead, he remains on the ground, giving your hand a squeeze. "Thank you," he replies before bringing you closer to the door.

"This isn't like a secret dungeon is it?" you ask. He snickers, leads you through them. It's a gigantic, sphere-shaped room. The ceiling is blank, and there's only a couple other people in the vicinity. There's a plentiful amount of chairs, so Jungkook guides you to the secluded corner, away from all the others. You mentally thank him as you sit. As soon as you do, the seat leans back a little, pointing you toward the ceiling.

"Woah," you say in a gasp, using all your remaining willpower not to toy around with the funky chair.

"It's okay, that's supposed to happen."

You peep over at him and give him a small smile. Although concerned, you have to admit it brings a spike of adrenaline to the pits of your stomach. "What's going on?"

"You'll find out in a few moments." You raise a brow but don't push him any further. With a relieved sigh, you lean back and admire the ceiling. You have no idea what's going on, but it doesn't look like anything that will get you killed, so you decide to trust him. Jungkook and you have only been together for about a month, but you still decided to sneak out to see him. You know you'll get screamed at in the morning. However, right now you don't care.

Jungkook keeps holding your hand, you staying quiet. After another two minutes, the lights dim, and the ceiling begins to light up. And that's when you realize it. It's a screen. The question is for what?

It boots up quickly, then you see stars. Your mouth falls open as you understand what's going on. You've read books about these. What are they called, planetariums? You whip your head over at him and give him what you hope is a grateful expression. He returns the face, smiling like a little bunny.

"You didn't," you whisper, and he shrugs it off.

"I did."

You bounce in your seat and turn back to the ceiling, watching as the screen drifts through the stars and explores the solar system. They show each planet's exterior before starting with the sun, zooming around it and showing some solar flares. You've never seen such in-detail videos before. It almost feels real. Then, it shifts to Mercury, showing the uninhabited space and the surface. You lean forward, your eyes expanding as you drink the sights all in. The cratered surface blows your mind. There are cracks and colors and structures that boggle your mind.