Ganymede

~22:35~

The last thing you remember is being thrown off your feet.

This is the second time you've lost consciousness in the course of an hour. Surely that can't be good for the head.

You slowly open your eyes only to find more darkness. You start to sit up, confused, but your body is in immense pain. "Shh, shh, go back to bed," a familiar male voice says.

You glance around and find a small fire with Jungkook sitting on the other side. You tilt your head at him. "Jungkook? Is that really you?"

"In the flesh."

You immediately smile and sit on your knees while crawling over to him. He laughs at the sight. You approach him, wrapping him in your arms. You hold him tightly, glad that he's here, in your embrace.

"I thought I lost you," you whisper.

He gives you a squeeze. "I'm not going anywhere."

You pull back and give him a cheeky smile. "So, want to tell me what happened?"

"Ship crashed. When I woke up, I was strapped down, so I broke free and found you on the ground. Got you out before the smoke was too much. Found a cave not too far away. Now, here we are."

Your smile falters, and your eyes widen. "Wait, so we're on Ganymede?"

"We are."

"Guess it had to happen sooner or later. What do we do now? Can we find the crew?"

"I kind of destroyed your long distance comm, and I don't have the equipment to track them, so..."

"We're on our own?" you ask, and he averts his eyes. You can't help but do the same. "Do you want to explain how the fuck you built a fire on Ganymede?"

"Two rocks, enhancements, and pellets from the walls."

"From the walls?"

"There are traces of wood in the pellets. Flammable."

"How did you know that?"

Jungkook peeks at the ground for a moment. "Enhancements. The new one they injected me with gave me both intelligence and seduction. I guess I'm super smart, super strong, and super hot now."

"Kook, you were always super hot," you say with a chuckle. He gives you a small smile, but after that, you let your mind wander. "Where's Jimin?"

Jungkook hesitates. "I have no idea."

Almost immediately, your heart lurches from your chest to your feet. "He could still be onboard, we have to go back for him."

"Y/N-"

"You and him are the two most important people to me," you say with your voice trembling.

"I understand but-"

You jump to your feet. "I'm going back."

"Y/N, wait-"

"I love him!"

He stares at you in astonishment, and you're amazed you said it too. You sit back down, processing your words. Jungkook's lips slowly turn into a smirk, and you jab your finger in his direction.

"Jungkook, you little shit, now is not the time for a-"

"Oh but it really is the time for an 'I told you so'. Someone's disgustingly in loooove," he says in a cheer.