Chapter 1 - 3

Chapter 1

  Su Mo punched the man who robbed him in the nose, threw him over his shoulder, kicked the trash into the corner, and stepped on his chest. Only then did he take out his cell phone, which had been ringing for a long time.

  "Hey, Mom. What's the matter?"

  Su Mo stepped so hard that the robber's eyes turned white and his ribs were almost broken. However, Su Mo's voice was still very calm and cold, and it did not fluctuate at all because he crushed a robber.

  "Xiao Mo, what are you doing?"

  Mother Su's voice was somewhat raw, and she hesitated to speak.

  "Oh, I have finished writing the paper and am ready to go to bed. Is something okay? Mom."

  He lied without batting an eye and pushed hard on his toes. The robber rolled his gorgeous eyes and fainted. Su Mo kicked him hard again, took out his wallet from his arms, turned around, and his half-length white windbreaker drew a beautiful arc.

  Walk out of the dark alley and continue walking forward.

  "Well, that's right, Xiao Mo, your university course abroad has ended, right?"

  "Yes, I'll hand over the paper. That's the end of the course."

  Su Mo's voice was still calm, without any fluctuation at all. Even if his mother was hesitant, he did not take the initiative to ask a question and said what he had to say directly. Follow your mother's questions. There must be something going on when mom is hesitant, she just said it without asking him.

  "Xiao Mo, do you know that same-sex marriage has been legalized in China?"

  "I know, I'm very happy. Finally, human rights are equal, love is free, and people of the same sex will not be looked down upon if they love each other. They get the respect they deserve. This is the progress of the law and the care of humanity. I think this is a good thing. qíng."

  Although this was something he was very happy about, listening to his rigid voice, there was absolutely no hint of happiness.

  Mother Su cursed Su Mo in her heart. Bunny, are you happy to make your voice louder? Bullying your mother. Pretend to be serious.

  However, the legalization of same-sex marriage can only represent the integrity of a country's laws, and it has nothing to do with him.

  Mother Su really didn't know how to speak.

  Su Mo didn't ask any questions, and just walked out along the dark alley, breathing calmly and walking steadily. His mother didn't speak, and he didn't speak either. He listened to his mother on the other end of the phone, saying this, that, that, that. Endless.

  Mother Su simply gritted her teeth and stamped her feet. She had to tell everything anyway, so she couldn't do anything else.

  "That's right, Su Mo, you go back to your country, you go back to your country and get married. I made a private decision for you to get married. I married you to a man. You go back to your country to hold a wedding with him."

  When Su Mo heard his mother's words, he stepped on a stone. He didn't know if he was shocked or if he was really careless.

  With a bang, he fell to the ground. The mask of indifference was shattered into pieces, and his arrogant expression turned into a stupid one?

  Did he hallucinate? His mother said, set a marriage for him, the other party is still a man, marry him to a man? Did he fall stupidly, or did his dear mother take the wrong medicine?