Chapter 43 - 44

Chapter 43

  Su Mo's legs and feet have become easier to move. It is absolutely impossible for him to take the initiative to call Xing Biao. When he goes out to do errands, he does it by himself. If it's convenient, he won't ask for help. After telling his parents that he was going out, Aunt Su asked him where he was going, and she just said to go to the scene. Here we go.

  Aunt Su looked unhappy. The wedding was held in three days. He didn't care about it. He was indifferent to the wedding. It was not the job of a lawyer to show up at the scene. That was the task of the police. Bar.

  As soon as I got inside, the phone rang.

  "Mom, Su Mo hung up on me and went to work. His legs and feet are still inconvenient, so don't let him go out."

  "Can I control it?"

  "That's right, I can't control it either."

 Xing Biao told the truth that he had no intention of attacking Su Mo. I just called him and asked him what he was doing. Su Mo said, "Please take care of it." Just open the door and hang up the phone.

  Talk about it, other people also marry wives, he also marries a daughter-in-law, other people's wives are very obedient and treat the men as masters, but he is so good, his wife is the master, and he has become a long-term worker. This long-term worker Not favored yet.

  "Tell me about the scene. Tell me what happened to a lawyer like him."

  "He's working? Why didn't I know?"

  Didn't you say you didn't work before marriage? There are so many things to do, he is exhausted from working in such a hurry.

  "It happened the day before yesterday. I have been studying the case in the past two days."

  "Fuck, I'll go find Cui Xun. Damn, he treats the disabled. My wife can't let him bully her like this."

  "Hey, hey, Biaozi..."

  Before Aunt Su finished speaking, Xing Biao hung up the phone.

  Yes, they are all quick-tempered. Why don't we start fighting together? I can't even finish my words.

  Xing Biao is angry, what the hell is Cui Xun going to do? I wonder if his legs are not good enough. I wonder if they are getting married these days? There is still maternity leave after giving birth, and there is still vacation after getting married. Why are you so anxious to let him go to work?

  The angry one went to find Cui Xun and opened the door with a bang. Cui Xun was excited.

  "Why are you here? Something's wrong."

  I glanced behind him and made it a habit. Why did I see one of them and instinctively look to see if there was the other one?

  "Where is my wife?"

  Xing Biao frowned and questioned him fiercely.

  Cui Xun was even stranger.

  "I don't know about your wife. He didn't come to see me. Did you quarrel? Did he run away from home?"

  "Bah, you crow mouth."

  Cui Xun immediately became interested in gossip and approached Xing Biao, so curious.

  "Then why didn't you call? If he didn't answer, you must have had a quarrel. He's not easy to coax, so you messed with him? It's over. If you are blacklisted by him, you probably won't be able to coax him well in this life. You What did you do to make him anxious?"