Chapter 74

Xing Biao lowered the volume of the TV for fear of disturbing Su Mo and giving him an excuse to continue working overtime. His eyes widened, and he looked at his watch after a while. It was half past nine. Go in and give him a glass of water.

  It's half past ten. Let's go into the house and give him some fruit.

  At half past eleven, Xing Biao had a spiky growth on his buttocks and couldn't sit still. I was afraid that Su Mo would be disobedient when the time came. Quietly, he went in and saw Su Mo still busy with his head down. Xing Biao simply walked to the bookshelf and looked for a book to read. He remembered that he bought a few Playboy magazines. He could pass the time by looking at pictures for half an hour. It's a pity that the books in the two bookcases include international law, various laws and regulations, regulations, annotations, biographies of celebrities, prose and poetry, but I can't find a book with a bit of color.

  I had no choice but to take a book of legal annotations and read it a few times, but I didn't understand any of it. On the contrary, I felt dizzy.

  Within five minutes, his eyeballs started to shudder together and his eyelids became heavy. Sure enough, he was not born to read, and he felt sleepy whenever he read. Stretched. Walking behind Su Mo, Su Mo was nearing the end and pressed save. He twisted his neck. Take a deep breath.

  "Done?"

  "Yes, we finally got out."

  Xing Biao saw Su Mo twisting his neck. He probably had shoulder pain, so he quickly squeezed his shoulder diligently. Relax your muscles.

  "Then let's sleep."

  Su Mo prepared this and put all the information together. He picked up the confession that Xing Biao gave him and looked at the time. There were still twenty-five minutes, enough for him to finish reading the information and get to the beginning.

  "Wait a minute."

  "There's no rush for this."

  "As long as the police end the trial, I will file a lawsuit and open the court as soon as possible. I will be relieved to send this bastard to jail."

  "Daughter-in-law, I won the lawsuit and I will celebrate for you. My wife is so talented."

  "Cui Xun is ready to go. I'll look at the information. You go and wait for me outside."

  The pinch on his shoulders was quite comfortable, but it made it difficult for him to concentrate on his work.

  "There are only twenty minutes left. Stop looking and go. Go to sleep."

  "A little hungry."

  "Are you hungry? Come on, wait while I get you something to eat."

  Once again, Su Mo successfully pushed Xing Biao away and went to the kitchen without knowing what to incite. Su Mo quickly read the information, and when the countdown timer alarm sounded, he decisively saved the information quickly. Who knows if the gangster would dare to come out and unplug the power directly.

  He brought a bowl of small dumplings, which he had brought back to Su Mo from his mother-in-law's place today. Su Mo had been busy. Xing Biao felt that he would not go to his mother-in-law's place after getting married. Isn't this typical of a wife who forgets her mother-in-law? I went back to report work to my mother-in-law, saying what Su Mo has been doing these days, he is quite used to life, the couple feels very good, they still had lunch there, the mother must click on her son, and Su Mo can't leave. He didn't go home for dinner. He simply froze the dumplings. When Xing Biao came home, he could eat them whenever he wanted and boil them directly in the water.