Chapter 45

"This is Wangfu, Su Mo. Xing Biao is your destined noble man. It is absolutely correct for you to marry him. Get married quickly, get married immediately, get married immediately."

  Cui Xun gave Xing Biao a thumbs up, what a good wife.

  "We'll get married the day after tomorrow. Hehe."

  Xing Biao hugged Su Mo and screamed.

  "It's my daughter-in-law, Wang Fu. Since I confirmed the wedding date with him, the sales of my shop have increased steadily. We are a match made in heaven."

  "Shut up."

  Su Mo was a little embarrassed. There were so many people, and he was talking nonsense.

  "The stolen money has been found, Cui Xun, you can start preparing materials for prosecution. I've been a little busy these two days."

  "Marriage is a top priority. Don't worry, I have knowledge about this matter. Then I won't accompany you and quickly ask someone to prepare the information."

  Cui Xun patted Xing Biao on the shoulder.

  "Brother, I wish you a long life together in advance, an early birth...ahem, and a hundred years of love."

  Cui Xun ran away before Su Mo looked at him with a look that wanted to kill him.

  It was really unintentional to tease Liuliuchengyin. Su Mo didn't expect to benefit a lot today. Xing Biao is the hero. His attitude towards him became less angry and gentler. Xing Biao was anxious to take him to Old Man Zhang and quickly asked his master to get in the car.

  Old man Zhang pinched Su Mo's ankle and rubbed the sole of his foot. Nod.

  "It's okay. I'm young and strong and recovering well. It's good to be able to recover before getting married."

  Give Su Mo two plasters.

  "After wearing it for two days, it won't hurt at all. It's just like normal people."

  After thanking Old Man Zhang, Xing Biao squatted on the ground to help his wife put on her shoes.

  "This is to prevent others from saying you are a little cripple."

  "Who dares to say?"

  "There will be no regrets in getting married. Walking into the wedding venue hand in hand, you will look absolutely stunning."

  He put on his shoes, put down his trousers, raised his head and smiled at Su Mo.

  "Other people will say that I have a handsome wife."

  "I'm not done with you."

  Su Mo rolled his eyes at him. I'm in a good mood today, so I won't argue with him and talk nonsense. He had a good start and became a hit with his first case. It seemed that he would be a first-class lawyer.

  "Daughter-in-law, I want to discuss something with you. All my buddies and subordinates want to see you. Why are we married and you are also the second boss? You should meet them. If something happens to me one day, or If I'm not here, they will come to you for advice on everything big or small."

  "What happened to you? Are you still thinking about going in? If you dare to go in, I will never take advantage of you. Don't even think about me being your defense lawyer."

  His words made Su Mo frown. What does it mean to be in trouble? He already has a family and a career and he still wants to mess around?

  "If I don't go in, the good times haven't begun yet. I don't want to deal with those who break the law. After all, you are also the sister-in-law. There are many people in charge in the place. I have to meet them."