Chapter 70

Su Mo always felt that something was not straightened out. If he couldn't figure out this problem, he couldn't sleep.

  Lying quietly, Xing Biao didn't bother him. He put his arms around his waist and moved closer to him. As soon as they pressed against each other, Su Mo turned over and faced away from him. Xing Biao moved because Su Mo was shy and moved closer. Within two minutes, Su Mo turned over and lay on his back again. Xing Biao patted him. Su Mo turned over and faced him face to face. Xing Biao pouts and kisses.

  "Get off."

  This was not going well, and he was getting more and more upset. Just push him away.

  "You said you're tired, so why are you so busy? Can't you sleep?"

  "Who can sleep lying here? Do you think it's you?"

  "hey-hey."

  Xing Biao smiled evilly.

  "Daughter-in-law, do you know what we are used to in the Northeast? When I was a child, the place was very poor. In winter, we only had two meals, one at ten in the morning and one at four in the afternoon. Because it gets dark quickly. At six o'clock, the whole village went to bed with lights on, and they slept until about nine o'clock the next day."

  "Is your head still wet with sleep?"

  "That's why we have so many children. There were no TVs, and there weren't so many karaoke bars and nightclubs now. The small mountain villages were all crowded with cats. What would they do if they didn't go to bed after dinner? They went to bed too early and couldn't sleep, so the couple just Just be a kid, do some exercise, and the night will pass easily. Then, the kids will be made one by one. My family is relatively small, with four brothers and sisters. The most powerful ones can give birth to more than a dozen."

  Su Mo was shocked. Really, I didn't expect that going to bed too early and being a child is also a way of entertainment?

  "Daughter-in-law, if you feel like you can't sleep, then why don't we just be kids?"

  As he said this, he touched under Su Mo's pajamas.

  Without saying anything, Su Mo raised his left foot and kicked it. The kick wasn't that hard when he was lying on his back. He just kicked Xing Biao to an angle of thirty degrees, with his arms around him, and his waist was kicked aside.

  Xing Biao moved back again, rubbing his waist and moaning.

  "My waist fell off when I tried hard."

  "snort."

  "You've been violently attacking my family all day long, and yet you exposed me even though I'm a fool."

  "If you keep a low profile, you have to accept criticism if you keep a high profile."

  Xing Biao muttered, "Just kick me or shake your fist at me. Just give it a try. If I don't punch him, I will have the same surname as him."

  There is no way to communicate with others, and there is no nice thing to say in his mouth. Go to sleep, he will have to take a test tomorrow.

  Su Mo carried his briefcase and went out. Xing Biao also carried the car keys for him. Su Mo could drive his car to work today. It was rare for Su Mo to drive this car. It would be so handsome.

  "Instead of taking the elevator, take the stairs."

  "I don't need to exercise. I have very good muscles. You have also touched them. The muscles on my stomach are all lumpy."