Chapter 55

Those flying white rose petals were so pretty. If Su Mo hadn't scolded her so hard and the people in the room hadn't screamed, the scene would actually have been pretty pretty.

  "Ouch, ouch, I was wrong, I was wrong, my wife, please stop fighting."

  "Are there people like you? Why do you do things without using your brain?"

  "Aren't I anxious to see you?"

  A large bouquet of roses had all its stems left, and its petals were scattered all over the floor.

  Su Mo smashed the bouquet of flower stalks on Xing Biao's head.

  "Let them go!"

  Xing Biao quickly waved to these buddies.

  "receive!"

  The brothers were so powerful that they immediately took back their controlling hands and ran up to Su Mo laughing and joking, nodding and bowing.

  "Lawyer Su, don't be angry. Is this a solution? Our boss is impatient. If we don't come in, he will parachute from the roof."

  "Oh my god, this is the first time I've seen someone snatching a groom."

  Lingling screamed and winked at Xing Biao.

  "Bro, you're a man!"

  Su Mo's face turned pale with anger. This bastard who acted unreasonably had frightened his classmates and parents. Otherwise, he would just do all the nonsense.

  "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law, don't be angry on your big day, I'm just anxious."

  "roll."

  "No, I still want to marry you."

  "Brothers, um, you went too far today. I will definitely treat you to a treat some other time and apologize. I am also anxious. It's all Cui Xun's fault. This thing is just trying to trick me."

  Cui Xun was lying on the gun. He didn't do anything. Why was it wrong to put it on him?

  "Okay, it's time to get through the door. Mom, I'm going to take Su Mo to the hotel for the wedding."

  Aunt Su was also frightened today. The man rushed up with a roar and cornered him with the old man. Now I am a little worried. Was he right to marry Su Mo to this bandit?

  "You kid, isn't this nonsense?"

  Xing Biao quickly helped his mother-in-law to the sofa and poured a glass of water. Su Mo was also afraid of frightening his mother, so he rushed in with a cry, which shocked everyone.

  "Mom, are you okay?"

  Xing Biao was half-kneeling next to his mother-in-law. Aunt Su smiled when she saw Xing Biao like this. He made the right choice. Although Xing Biao was rude, he was very kind to Su Mo. It's also good for the family.

  "Sit there, I have something to say to you two."

  Without saying a word, Xing Biao knelt down in front of Aunt Su and Uncle Su. From now on, these are his biological parents. It is natural for a man to kneel down to his parents.

  "Just sit down."

  Aunt Su thought Xing Biao was too grand.

  "No, you have to kneel today. You are the elder. If you have instructions, we must kneel down to listen. Wife, kneel here."

  Su Mo was a little embarrassed because he had never knelt before.

  Xing Biao grabbed his hand and pulled him to kneel down.

  Many students were taking pictures with their mobile phones. Oops, are they trying to listen to their mother's instructions? Look at this family of four, what a wonderful atmosphere.

  Su Mo moved his body, feeling embarrassed that there were so many people. This scene made his face turn red.

  "You are also getting married today, so live your life well. Maybe you two got married in a hurry, but your dad and I have always thought that you are a good match and it's good. As for Su Mo, he doesn't like to talk much, but he is a good boy. He has a hard mouth and a soft heart, but no evil intentions. Biaozi, you should treat him well. This child has never suffered any hardships and he will know how to read when he grows up. You should take good care of him."

  "Mom, don't worry. He is your sweet son and also my baby. We will love him and take care of him together."

  Xing Biao squeezed Su Mo's hand and swore firmly to his parents.

  "Can you please stop inciting emotions?"

  Su Mo felt speechless. Is this a part of every wedding? Inciting passion? Cry?

  "That's not cute."

  Aunt Su's tears couldn't come out. Just as she was a little incited, this damn child showed an expression like you are all idiots, which dispersed the sad mood. It can't match the atmosphere of the scene.

  "It's very cute. I don't like him like this. He won't shed tears on the big day. Mom, we are getting married, not to send him away. We will drive a few steps and we will be home soon. I won't let him show up and run back to his parents' house." Show. Oh my God, I don't care about it enough. I can't wait to put my mind on him. Don't worry, I will definitely be able to do it right. I will definitely treat him well."

  "Hmph, there is an agreement anyway. If you don't implement it, then get out."

  "And you, Su Mo, you're getting married, so don't mess around all day long. Biaozi has no relatives. After you get married, you will be his relatives. Live a good life and take good care of him. Also, put away your temper. Who can stand a temper? Change it appropriately and don't bully him."

  "Am I bullying him?"

  Su Mo's eyes widened, who was bullying whom?

  "Humph, mom said, don't bully me."

  Xing Biao Dese, I have a backer, you can't bully me anymore. Do you hear me? My mother-in-law has spoken. If you bully me again, I will run back to my mother-in-law's house and let us kill you.

  "Why did I bully you? What did I do? Tell me, what did I do to you? Don't make it so wronged. It seems that I forced you to get married, just like a naughty little daughter-in-law. You can object. You don't have to get married. I bullied you, so you don't have to suffer this."

  Su Mo was angry and figured out that he was the victim, how could he become the defendant? There is no such thing as confusing right and wrong. He is more cheating than an unscrupulous lawyer. No, he is cheating his mother.

  "Mom, you are right, he is really unlovable sometimes, and he can make people angry to death."

  Su Mo stood up suddenly and shook off Xing Biao's hand. Looking down at Xing Biao, he hugged his shoulders and snorted.

  "It's so wronged. I just don't want to get married. I still..."

  Xing Biao stood up with a cry, rushed towards Su Mo, and covered his mouth.

  "You have to get married. If you don't get married, I will fight to leave. If you bully me, I will do it willingly. Whether you beat me or scold me, or if you love me, I will kick you. If you bite a watch, I will suck your tie. If you scold me, I will I'll knock you out with my kisses. If you kick me, I'll kill you with my kisses. If your head fights with your bed, you can do anything to me."

  This call was made without breath, and it was said in a snap, as if Su Mo would not marry him if he said it slower.

  The people in the room paused for a second, bursting into laughter. Queen Su Mo's status is unbreakable. This is what the master has done, he is so awesome!

  A new generation of wife slaves is born!