Chapter 16 - 18

Chapter 16

  Xing Biao rolled up his sleeves and kneaded the dough. He was a big man and the dough he kneaded was very strong. He pressed the basin with one hand and kneaded the dough with the other. He kneaded hard. Because of his movements, the muscles on his back moved and the lines of his waist were all distorted. Show it. His wrists are thick, his muscles are strong, and there is no fat on his waist. From a purely admiring perspective, Xing Biao is considered a handsome man.

  Such a big slap could probably send someone far away, but he kneaded the dough, made dumplings, and rolled out the dough in front of his mother obediently. When his mother wanted to pat him on the shoulder, he would bend down slightly to cooperate. Suddenly there were so many people at home. As a big man like him, it felt crowded. The ceiling also became lower. He was not a talkative person and felt very noisy afterward. He deliberately turned up the TV volume very loudly, but was still drowned out by Xing Biao's voice. He laughs loudly, talks loudly, and after the initial embarrassment of calling mom and dad, he becomes extremely sweet-tongued. Mom is like this, dad is like that. Wife, look at the dumplings I made.

  Su Mo frowned, not wanting to talk to him, but was attracted by his voice again.

  He held his chin and looked at Xing Biao. He felt that Xing Biao was stupid and arrogant. Why was his mother so fond of him?

  Look, I'm still doing my mother's hair, and I'm talking to my father about home affairs while smoking.

  He is very happy and happy, and he is very good at making his parents happy.

  Xing Biao turned to him, pouted, and blew a kiss.

  His family has a registered permanent residence, and he is very good at playing rogue tricks on him.

  You despise yourself, why do you have no time to look at him? The TV was about to finish an episode, and he had been watching it for almost forty minutes. Out of sight, out of mind, go back to your room. So as not to be disturbed by him. Grab the crutches and stand up.

  "Go and have sex, I'll hold you."

  Xing Biao kept looking at Su Mo, still thinking, look, look, look more, don't pull it out if you see it in your eyes. Who would have thought that people would stand up.

  Quickly wipe the flour off your hands and come over.

  "Go back to your room and rest for a while."

  Before I even took a step, my body membrane soared into the air, wow! He picked her up again.

  It shows that he has a strong body, strong waist and strong kidneys. He is not a woman, so why should he be picked up just because he is asked to be hugged?

  "After we had dinner, we went to the hospital for a check-up. Then we went to buy gold."

  "Not going to the hospital."

"I have to go. How old are you that you are afraid of hospitals?"

  Xing Biao raised his eyebrows. disobedient.

  "I've seen the doctor, there's no need to go back."

  "I'm not with you when you see a doctor. How do I know if you're looking for a Mongolian doctor? I can't help but carry you away, so I'll carry you away."

  He put Su Mo on the bed fiercely, took the pillow and carefully stood up on his feet, so that he didn't have to worry about his legs being congested.

  "Read a book and wait for dinner."

  Leaving Su Mo to go out, he opened the door and turned around and pointed at Su Mo's nose.