Chapter 51 - 52

Chapter 51

  Bai Hua was laughing and joking, and went to get the car with their arms around each other. Xing Biao was still a little too drunk to be drunk, but he was still a little dizzy, humming and singing.

  Bai Hua tried her best to listen, but Xing Biao only sang a few lines.

  "You are going to marry me the day after tomorrow, and I will get married the day after tomorrow. Let's have a baby the day after tomorrow."

  "Brother, you are too ahead of your time. Lawyer Su can't give birth. Even if she is a woman and can give birth to a child, you will be the father the day after tomorrow. That child will definitely not be yours."

  "When I die, I have nothing to worry about. I live my life licking blood from the edge of my knife. It doesn't matter if I want children or not. He can't do it. He is the only son in their family. He still let me break him up. If he likes children and wants to have offspring, they We need a wife. You can help me find a girl and use her belly to give Su Mo a child."

  "Brother, are you too generous? Are you marrying a wife and letting her have an affair with someone else? You have a calcium deficiency in your head."

  Bai Hua has never seen such a virgin.

  "Maybe you don't have any good ideas. I didn't know there was a word called in vitro fertilization."

  "Brother, what are you thinking? Have you thought of all this?"

  Xing Biao smoked a cigarette and smiled.

  "I don't need any descendants in this life. It's good to have no descendants here. Who will give this family property to? Su Mo's genes are good, and their family atmosphere is good. The father is kind and the son is filial. I don't think I should treat him badly if he has a child. I can't harm him. He also followed me and cut off his children. He wanted a child who looked like Su Mo and had a temper like me. That would be perfect. When I get old, or one day I die prematurely, at least he will have someone to rely on when his son is older. Let him take care of himself until he is old. He will not be empty in his old age."

  Bai Hua patted Xing Biao on the shoulder.

  "Brother, you really like Lawyer Su, right?"

  "I just care about him. I am willing to do anything for him. I want to take good care of him for the rest of my life."

  Su Mo was very good, he was rare, to the point of being rare. After all, his job was not as stable as others. He died one day, and Su Mo was left alone. Furthermore, Su Mo was unwilling to marry him in the first place. This was because his mother-in-law was sent out to coerce and trick Su Mo into marrying him. She was also considered Su Mo's queen and could not let his life be ruined. Well, let's find a way to leave a descendant for Su Mo. If he has a son, he will be a good young man. If he has a daughter, he will be a caring little cotton-padded jacket.

  "Don't let him know about this. Spend a lot of money to find a surrogate mother and sign an agreement. After the child is born, he is not allowed to have any relationship with the child. He knows that he is not allowed to react to this matter. Wait until the raw rice is cooked. Even if the child is born, he won't want it."

  "I know."

  Bai Hua clicked her tongue, her eldest brother loved Lawyer Su so much that he didn't care enough.

  Old Man Zhang's plaster worked really well. The day before the wedding, Su Mo moved his foot and gave her a sharp side kick in her room without any pain.