Chapter 35 - 38

Chapter 35

  "Ah, it hurts me so much!"

  Xing Biao screamed, Su Mo is a vampire, how could the bite hurt so much without tiger teeth? Those two rows of small steel teeth won't let you go when you bite into it.

  Damn it, it was so painful that I couldn't move my arm. He shook his arm and slapped Su Mo against the car window. He was knocking for good and could only endure it by screaming and screaming, just like killing a pig. almost. Staring at Su Mo biting him hard, he could only wait. Don't even dare to move.

  Su Mo bit hard and tasted the blood in his mouth, and then he relieved his hatred. Throw his arm away.

  He raised his chin and looked at Xing Biao proudly.

  "I'll stink like hell with you and I'll bite you to death."

  Xing Biao looked at his right wrist with his mouth wide open. It was too miserable. It was too horrible to look at. There was a round tooth mark, and the six teeth were all bloodshot. His attack was wrong. His lower mouth was too cruel.

  It would be unworthy of a gentleman not to avenge this!

  It's not like men can get big by beating them.

  What's wrong with my wife? She doesn't build a house and install tiles, but her daughter-in-law has to choose a house to build.

  He braked and pulled the car to the side of the road.

  Luo rolled up his sleeves and stared, frowning.

  "Chuang, if I don't deal with you, you won't know that I am your man. If I give you the courage to bite me, I won't be able to deal with you!"

  "Holy shit, if you dare to do anything, I'll sue you!"

  Su Mo was afraid of him, so he pointed at his nose to see if he dared.

  Xing Biao grabbed his hand, put his other arm around Su Mo's waist, and pulled him over, not caring about the gear lever in the middle.

  "See if I dare."

  He quickly pulled Su Mo into his arms. Su Mo struggled, beat him, and punched his chin. Xing Biao pulled his arm to his waist, tightened it with his arms, and hugged him tightly. In arms, struggling? Keep him motionless.

  Su Mo struggled desperately but couldn't move. As soon as Xing Biao came closer, he tilted his neck back, giving Xing Biao a chance to lower his head, aim at his white and tender neck, and gasp.

  "Fuck!"

  Su Mo cursed, this bastard, bit him directly on the main artery of his neck. He bit hard, his teeth dug into the skin. This skin was extremely sensitive. This way of biting him, he bit hard again and again. He sucked Yun, and then kissed her again.

  It hurt. After the pain, I felt the tip of his tongue licking the skin and it was numb. After it was numb, he kissed it again and it felt itchy.

  rough!

  Their family had only one household registration, so one bite was not enough, so they started to eat at other places.

  "Get out of here, your family is rough, stop biting, your family is still playing interest, one bite is not enough, you bite one and get one free, I said stop biting!"

  Su Mo was now in Xing Biao's hands, and there was no way he could struggle. The bastard moved to another place and started nibbling. He chose his Adam's apple and licked it a few times with the tip of his tongue, making it tickle. Then he took a bite. Su Mo didn't know whether it hurt or itched, but it was uncomfortable anyway. He turned his neck, trying to knock this bastard unconscious with his head.