Chapter 60

Before he could sit down and rest for a while, the door was knocked open. Bai Hua winked.

  "Oh, brother, do you really want to spend the night in the bedroom? Look, Lawyer Su is waiting for you in the room."

  "Who of you, the second uncle, doesn't want to spend a night of flowers and candles in the bedroom? A moment of spring night is worth a thousand pieces of gold. Get out of here, you are such a weakling. Get out of here as soon as possible, don't take us by surprise."

  Xing Biao blocked the door and refused to let him in. With his hands on the door frame and his feet spread apart, one man was guarding the door and no one was allowed to enter. No one was allowed to enter the bedroom.

  "Brother, we have been brothers for many years. We are all happy that you are getting married."

  "If you are happy, disappear for me as soon as possible. I want to live in the world of two people. How long have I been holding it in? I am just waiting for today."

  Su Mo raised his eyebrows and said, "Have you been holding it in for a long time?"

  "Brother, this is wrong, this is wrong. You see, we are all happy when you get married. This is a matter of being happy together. You will also feel the same later. Let the brothers make noise for a while. You are holding back for a while. After we leave, you can do whatever you want. There is no one next door, so even if you let Lawyer Su scream until your throat breaks, no one will listen."

  "Get the hell out of here!"

  Su Mo raised his eyebrows again. It seemed that everyone knew Xing Biao's hunger.

  "Get out of the way, it's so hard."

  The four cripples rushed directly in. Xing Biao straightened his back and refused to let in. What the hell.

  "You guys, are you going to do this to me when I get married? Don't you want to do it anymore? Don't you want the salary?"

  "Money is nothing, compared to a troubled house, it's nothing!"

  Bai Hua looked back sharply.

  "Oh, Lawyer Su, why are you taking off your clothes?"

  With a loud shout, Xing Biao quickly looked back and saw Su Mo standing by the bed with his arms around his shoulders, seemingly smiling and not taking off his clothes.

  Damn it, I got fooled again!

  Bai Hua was a monkey jīng monkey jīng, Xing Biao's attention was on the back, and he had less strength in his arms. Taking advantage of this opportunity, several people rushed in by shouting one, two, three. He just said that he could come in. What would Fei Na do? Let them tease you as soon as possible, which is stronger than anything else.

  A few people laughed evilly, hey hey hey, hee hee hee, it fell into their hands, Brother Biao, you also have today.

  "Damn it, you bastards."

  "Brother, do you want to spend the night in the dormitory soon? Do you want us to get out as soon as possible? Then cooperate with us."

  Bai Hua winked, looking open to discussion.

  "Brother Biao, Lawyer Su, we don't dare to mess with you. But, if we don't have sex today, we will regret it for the rest of our lives. So...", "Your uncle's nine-fingered son, please give me a fucking cat here." Crying mouse, what you say is nice, you take the people and leave quickly."

  Jiu Zhi'er ignored Xing Biao's expulsion at all.

  "So, Lawyer Su, Brother Biao, you just need to answer a few questions and let us play a few games, then we will definitely leave soon."