Chapter 67

Xing Biao lay on his side, using his arms as a pillow and his arms as a pillow. He kissed his forehead, the bed was warm, and his wife was in his arms. It was late at night, and even his breathing was filled with happiness.

  Xing Biao had the most comfortable sleep in his life.

  Su Mo set the alarm clock and woke up as soon as the alarm clock rang. As soon as he touched the quilt, he was the only one on the bed.

  Wife, are you awake? I've prepared the clothes for you. Quickly wash and eat. I'll take you to work. "

  Xing Biao opened the door and called him. He was wearing an apron and must be cooking.

  Su Mo saw an iron-gray suit and a gray tie beside the bed. He had good taste. Get up, change clothes, and look at your watch. It's almost time to go to work. Get out of the bedroom quickly.

  "Don't eat, the time is almost up."

  Some people were busy and started to tie their ties. Xing Biao came over with a porridge bowl and put it in his hand.

  "You drink porridge first, and I'll tie you a tie."

  To be honest, the porridge he made was not thick enough and he added salted duck eggs. Su Mo raised his head to drink the porridge. Xing Biao lowered his head to tie his tie. The collar and tie were all done, and he saw that the shirt was half covered A hickey from last night. This made him very happy.

  "You go get the briefcase, I'll pack it up right now."

  Su Mo dared to go into the study and put the things he had prepared yesterday. Xing Biao took a sloppy bite of food, opened the shoe cabinet, polished Su Mo's leather shoes, put on his shoes, and walked out.

  "It's quite messy. You come back and clean it up. I'll wash the clothes. This is what the agreement says."

  "Let's go to work. You don't have to worry about these things. You have to worry so much about it, so you're not tired."

  Pushing Su Mo onto the elevator, he parked under the lawyer's building and pointed at his face, "Come on, let's have a good kiss."

  Su Mo didn't even bother him, so he opened the door and got out of the car.

  "young married woman!"

  Xing Biao stuck out his head and called Su Mo. When Su Mo turned around, Xing Biao blew him a kiss.

  boring!

  There was no way he was going to admit that his face was a little red.

  Xing Biao hurried home and tidied up the room. He thought it was beautiful to live such a small life. He takes his wife to and from get off work, cooks for her, and washes her underwear and pajamas. He is a good man in the new century. Singing hummingly, I felt extremely good.

  Watching yesterday's bed sheets fluttering in the wind gives me a special sense of accomplishment.

  As soon as Su Mo arrived at the office, Cui Xun introduced him to more than 20 colleagues in the law firm. He was originally given a deputy manager, but Su Mo still started from the beginning.

  Cui Xun pulled him into his office and threw him a case to Su Mo.

  "This case worries me to death. It was commissioned by the prisoner's family. According to the prisoner's family, the plaintiff was framed. The plaintiff was thirty years old, and he and the deceased were ex-lovers who only broke up peacefully. The deceased called him at night and he went out. He saw the deceased, but when he came back, the police took him away, saying that the girl died after he left. The trial lasted for fifteen years, but the plaintiff refused to accept it and appealed. The plaintiff's family came to us. "