Chapter 63

Xing Biao sat down on the sofa carelessly, without using the glass, and drank directly from mouth to mouth. The wine juice flowed out and slid down his chin to his neck. He tilted his head back and grabbed the bottle without wiping his penis. Take another sip.

  He was so angry that he felt sick and vomited. From the first time he saw Su Mo, he started thinking about the bedroom, how they would spend the night, how they would embrace each other to welcome the sun the next day, and give him their home. I want to live a down-to-earth life with him and live a good life. You love me and I love you. This little life is beautiful enough. Who the hell would have thought that this would happen, being kicked off the bed by Su Mo.

  What did he do to Su Mo? One hundred and twenty years of patience, humility, coaxing and coaxing, and not doing anything if it didn't go his way, no matter how you thought it was good for him, treating him as an ancestor, all you had to do was cut a board and kill him with three sticks of incense sooner or later. He even said that I have no feelings for you, I don't love you, our time is too short, we can't do that.

  It's all fucking bullshit, he doesn't look down on himself. No matter how much he does, he is not happy, and no matter what he does, he doesn't like it.

  What's wrong? Why not? Live with him heart and soul, why the hell don't you even look at him.

  He has severed ties with his hometown and has no contact with his parents and brothers. His wish is very simple, that is, to find someone to live a good life. When he returns home, he will not be empty. He should treat him as a relative, a lover, and an ancestor, and he will be like a dog's blood. , so full of tenderness that it turned into an iceberg. A good love is banned.

  He's still not willing to do this to him, does he need time? How much time?

  Living like this, isn't it getting colder and colder?

  Looking at him, he wanted to slap him to death with his big mouth, but he couldn't do it. Who the hell makes him rare.

  I wish I could just trap him and tie him up, let you make a monster, do it, and toss it, until you turn into a sunflower. Do it in the morning, do it in the evening, do it at noon, and add a late night snack. If you do it, he will cry for father and mother, but he won't do it. What a joke. If you want to slap the nose on the face, then use ruthless measures, just like repairing the little old donkey of the old donkey. Use a whip to beat the old donkey until he is honest, until he trembles when he sees you, what kind of anti-bone Ning His muscles were all cramped, so he just listened to himself.

  I couldn't bear to part with her, I really couldn't bear to bear it with him, he was so attracted to her, not to mention letting him tremble with fear when he saw her, even if he looked at her aggrievedly, he would feel distressed. If he shed a single tear, he could beat himself to death.

  The one who lacks virtue is right, the one who falls in love first is destined to suffer. The more you endure, the more you pay, and the more tired you are.

  Don't be afraid if you are tired. No matter how much you pay, you will be successful. It doesn't matter how long you endure. Even if you suffer a little loss, it will be a blessing. Who wants him to love you? It's rare. He can do all these things, but you should respond. I am not a big monkey who provides you with entertainment all day long. At least you know that I care about you. If you respond to me even a little bit, I will stick my tail out and do it, just like having a blood test, and I will work hard for you all day long.

  If he stayed at home any longer, he wouldn't be able to control himself from taking action. His violent temper made him unable to bear it. The rules and regulations kept him from getting angry, and he was so frustrated that he wanted to hit people, curse people, and let his temper make trouble. But when he saw him looking at him fearlessly and even provocatively, he was like a toad that had become angry. , I can only croak by myself. I can't stretch my legs or pump my fists.