Chapter 41 - 42

Chapter 41

  Xing Biao was happy that so many buddies were celebrating his marriage. The supervisors of various establishments, the brothers who worked together, and some friends from the city gathered together. Bai Huana started working on Dabaihuo, holding a bottle of wine and saying this , our sister-in-law, no, Lawyer Su, who is very cold and arrogant, has a lot of style and aura, and when he sits there, he is a majestic person who points out the country. His words are gentle, his voice is not high, but he is spicy and choking, and his words are every word. Well-founded, can you write an argumentative essay? His words have more evidence than arguments. Don't get close to him if you are timid, and don't mess with him if you are brave. Lawyer Su is too smart and a high-level elite. I respect him with all my respect.

  Xing Biao was a proud man, and Bai Hua had suffered a lot and was afraid of Su Mo from the bottom of his heart. However, being able to control these bastards gave him the prestige of his sister-in-law. He is the boss, and his wife is the sister-in-law. Although this sister-in-law cannot be called sister-in-law, she must be dignified. He could keep the overall situation in check and keep his mind in check. If he wasn't here, Su Mo would definitely stir up this mess.

  Marry a virtuous wife, he married the right one.

  Xiao Jiang lowered his head and said nothing, but he agreed with Bai Hua. My sister-in-law really can't be offended. Play against him and get killed instantly.

  When the man was happy and drank too much, Bai Hua carried Xing Biao home and Xing Biao crawled into bed.

  "Brother, you should go to sleep quickly. I'm exhausted. With your body type, Lawyer Su won't let you be crushed into a piece of cake."

  In fact, it is not easy for Lawyer Su, and men can't help but feel pressured.

  "I want to find my wife."

  "Don't even look at the time. Lawyer Su must be asleep."

  "Chu, cell phone."

  Xing Biao touched around but couldn't touch it, and then kicked Bai Hua. Bai Hua was afraid of Xing Biao. He used to drink too much and would only sleep. Now that Zhang was sick, he quickly took out Xing Biao's mobile phone and called Barrister Su. Biao's communication rate, daughter-in-law is the first. There is absolutely no mistake, it must be Lawyer Su.

  He connected it and handed it to Xing Biao. Xing Biao chuckled, lay on the quilt and started to pull down his clothes.

  Bai Hua also drank a lot, Xing Biao became honest, and Bai Hua shook his head and went to the guest room to sleep.

  "young married woman."

  The voice was very loud.

  Su Mo hadn't slept yet. He was studying the case. There was a bribery case, and there was a lack of evidence. The suspect was already on the case, but the whereabouts of the one million yuan was unknown. The suspect arrogantly said that he would look for it if he had the ability. If you don't, it's a false accusation.

  Cui Xun told him about this case. The main witness in this case is either dead or on the run. There is no direct evidence. The physical evidence of one million stolen money is crucial. The briber did not admit that there was such money. It is all a rope. Grasshopper, if this evidence is found, anyone who bribes or accepts bribes will be sentenced accordingly.

  The company, this plaintiff, please bring all those who gave and accepted bribes to justice and find this million, which is related to the life and death of their company.