Chapter 72

"Your IQ is only 2 taels. Do it in a hidden place. Don't be in the company. How many people are there? Who can talk about it? It will be detrimental to you. You will have to sign a contract after the meeting. Let the customers see that the business will not be done." Just keep your breath and ask someone to do it right away, otherwise the matter will not be resolved. When you go to the police, your statements must be consistent. Just say that you were a bit harsh when you tore them apart, and then make the girl more miserable. Very simple answer matter."

  "Hey, I'll do it right away."

  "Just tell me and I'll be back."

  Xing Biao now fully obeys the command and supports Su Mo's plan.

  Came back five minutes later.

  "I asked them to take her away, and there will be a confession soon. I also asked people to go to the hospital to find the girl's doctor, and everything has been arranged."

  Su Mo nodded.

  "Go to the bathroom and put your clothes away. You are the boss. Don't show off your image. You look like a gangster. Who will discuss business with you? Also, let the people in your company be tidy and make a plan to make the company... Look decent. If you don't know, you might think you've joined the underworld. When doing business, appearance is very important. If you are a gangster or a gangster, wouldn't it make you serious if you change your clothes and hair? Divide these people into groups according to their abilities. , Recruit some people according to the business situation and train them. Domestic security companies are still emerging companies now. Now that they are started, they should do it well. Only formal companies can get their reputation out and attract more customers. "

  "I've told you so much that your pig brain probably won't be able to remember it. I'll write you a plan and you can correct it according to it."

  Xing Biao scratched his hair.

  "Daughter-in-law, I have always wanted to make more money for you to spend. Now I think that with your brains, you will definitely become a super rich man. I will rely on you to support me in the future."

  Su Mo put out the cigarette on his finger.

  "Recognize this and mess around with me. Again, don't do anything illegal. Even if you do, you still won't be able to get a handle on it. Don't just shout and kill. Don't use your brain."

  "Yes, my wife is the boss."

  "Don't be a fool like me, and go clean yourself up."

  Xing Biao obeyed and went to clean up himself. Su Mo pursed his lips and smiled. My husband naturally hates success. He cannot embarrass me if he becomes the person next to me.

  Husband and wife are one, both prosperous and devastated, so he wants to help Xing Biao become stronger.

  At least he is obedient and listens to advice, which is a good thing.

  Xing Biaozhen was neatly dressed in bright clothes, his hair was done, the blood stains on his hands were washed away, and his leather shoes were polished. He looked like an elite this time.

  Su Mo was satisfied now. After all, he was signing a contract with a client, so it would be better if it was formal.

  Little Stutter knocked on the door and only went in when he heard that he was coming in. He was afraid of encountering something with a needle eye.

  "Brother Biao, the people from the jewelry company are here."

  "Go get Bai Hua."

  Su Mo is the legal adviser, Bai Hua is the planner, Xing Biao is the boss, and there are three people across from them. The lawyer in charge of the jewelry company who came yesterday is also a man wearing a dark blue suit.