Chapter 53

A red carpet was laid directly from the entrance of the community to Su Mo's home. There was a rainbow gate, a happy word, a flower path, a bubble machine, and someone was playing a song in a loop at the door.

  let's get married

  let's get married

  Let go of the noisy grandiosity

  From now on, you will accompany me to the end of the world

  let's get married

  let's get married

  Give me your happiness

  I want to hear your answer now

  Do you want to

  Let's get married. This song has been composed. It's awesome. It all works.

  Those buddies, the nine-fingered four-legged boy, the little stammering Dabaibai, were also very happy. They were the best men. They had just finished the work of easing the traffic and allowing the motorcade to drive over smoothly. Then they followed the motorcade and became the best men again.

  After his men had gathered together, Xing Biao pointed at Su Mo's home.

  "Brothers, come with me to get my wife!"

  Cheering, Xiong Jiao went upstairs proudly.

  Xing Biao was happy. Every time he climbed a step, he felt one step closer to happiness. He got married, left his hometown when he was a teenager, and had no relatives around him. From now on, Su Mo was his family, his relative, and his lover. He wanted to live with Su Mo for the rest of his life, and he felt full of strength. After being alone for so long, there is no one who knows how to feel hot and cold. He is about to end his days as a bachelor. He doesn't have to eat dumplings alone during the New Year. He sleeps with someone beside him. The house is no longer deserted and he has company.

  The stairs were climbed by two steps at the same time. I wanted to step to Su Mo's side in one step.

  His happiness begins with marriage.

  Smiling silly, don't think about the difficult days in the past. Today is a happy day, so be happy. Even if he gets married, no relatives will come, but he has brothers. He and Su Mo are also relatives.

  With Su Mo, I am content.

  He is the source of all happiness.

  Love him, love him, hold him in your head, hold him in your hands, cherish him in your heart, you must live well with him, you will be happy only when he is happy, and your life will be happy when he smiles. Have a wonderful life.

  To be honest, the first time he met Su Mo, his heart was beating so hard. It was already the wedding day, and his heart was beating like a hundred little rabbits, making him nervous.

  It's not easy. I'm getting married today. Finally someone loves someone. I also have a family and a career.

  "Brother Biao, please slow down."

  Bai Hua was panting. Xing Biao was running up, not walking upstairs step by step. It was so hard for them to catch up.

  "When you get a wife, you will understand how I feel now. I can't wait to hold him, suck him a few times, and yell to everyone, I'm getting married."

  Jiu Zhi'er walked at the end, pushing the four cripples up. The four cripples couldn't use their legs and feet, so they had to take care of them.

  "Brother Biao took drugs today. People get high when happy events happen. He gets high when happy events happen."