Chapter 58

"Haha, this is just what the husband does. They are indeed a loving couple, so let the young couple wear rings. They will be in love for a lifetime."

  A small red box with a black bottom and two rings placed side by side with a platinum bottom and a diamond inlaid on the ring surface. There is a set of arcs. If these two arcs are connected end to end, it will be one Heart-shaped.

  "I picked this one because we are so close to each other. It looks good."

  Xing Biao took the opportunity to claim credit. He looked at many pairs of rings before choosing this one.

  If Su Mo had to choose, he would rather have a pair of platinum rings. Keep a low profile.

  Xing Biao took Su Mo's left hand and put it on his ring finger. He quickly stretched out his left hand. No one's five fingers were touching each other. He stretched it out and put it in front of Su Mo. Hurry, he also wanted to get married. ring.

  Su Mo didn't show any pretense. He picked it up and put it on for him. His movements were a bit rough and not romantic at all.

  "Kiss the groom!"

  The host's voice made Xing Biao excited. He hugged Su Mo and started to chew it. Su Mo turned his face and kissed his left cheek. He has no habit of being affectionate in public.

  "Kiss!"

  Bai Hua stood up and shouted, and all the brothers immediately shouted together, "Kiss, kiss, come on, kiss!"

  Knock on the table, stamp your feet, shake your arms and shout, kiss!

  "Daughter-in-law, there are so many people here, please satisfy them."

  Xing Biao chuckled.

  "no."

  "It's not up to you!"

  I listen to Su Mo on everything, but I have to listen to my brother on this matter. He hugged Su Mo, pressed the back of Su Mo's neck with one hand, hugged his waist with the other, and kissed him directly!

  These six people were not afraid of being less lively. They surrounded the couple and cheered endlessly, making noises in their ears.

  "Oh oh oh! Yeah yeah! One more!"

  When you get closer, you can see that Lawyer Su has been pushing Brother Biao, but Xing Biao's kiss was very fierce, and he pounced on him with a squeal, just like a wolf who had been hungry for three months when he saw meat, he said he was rude, biting his lips and sucking Tongue, kiss again and again. Su Mo's push was ineffective and he could only let him act nonsense. If the boss is so passionate, let's do another one.

  Cui Xun, a wicked man, was also excited. He pointed at his watch and shouted, "Time, record!"

  "Tongue kiss, tongue kiss!"

  "Kiss deeply, kiss deeply!"

  "Deep throat, deep throat!"

  "Take off your clothes! Take off your clothes!"

  Who is so stupid? Who, who can shout?

 This sentence made Su Mo glare, push Xing Biao away, and stare at the group of people who were wailing and shouting.

  At this glance, the groomsmen were all honest, and sat down in their seats without hesitation. The people who were clamoring sat down, and they were as well-behaved as kindergarten children. Just kidding, Lawyer Su's eyes are filled with anger and forgiveness. Anyone he stares at can feel as if he's been knocked into the freezing cold. Lawyer Su's cold face is also quite scary.