Chapter 47 - 48

Chapter 47 

  Everyone in the room picked up their beers, instead of pouring them into cups, and just took a sip.

  "I'm deeply moved, and I feel stuffy. Lawyer Su, I would like to express my gratitude first."

  The fourth lame man was a little excited. Lawyer Su was worth dealing with. If he didn't have so much gratitude and appreciation, all his emotions would be in the wine glass.

  He raised his neck and downed a bottle of beer.

  Su Mo also picked up a bottle of beer. These people were not his classmates. They were not so arrogant and straightforward. What a bloody man wants is crispness and sharpness.

  There's nothing to be pretentious about, who wouldn't be frank once? Drinking a beer with them is exactly the same. He holds up the beer bottle and drinks it down, drinking it to the end in one breath.

  A room full of old men drank beer in one go.

  Su Mo wiped the beer foam from the corner of his mouth and laughed like them.

  "Lawyer Su is so happy and content, so manly."

  Jiu Zhier gave Su Mo a thumbs up, and Su Mo smiled.

  "We are all brothers, Jiu Zhi'er, can you return my wallet to me?"

  Xing Biao slapped Jiu Zhi'er on the back of his head.

  "Chu, you dare to steal my wife's wallet?"

  "Hey, I'm used to it. I just want to see if there are any intimate photos of you in his wallet."

  Jiu Zhi'er sheepishly took out his wallet and handed it to Su Mo.

  "The wedding photos of our couple are also hanging at home. He is Su Mo, my wife. You must respect him from now on. He is my legal lover. You must respect him as much as you respect me."

  "You don't need to tell me, we all respect Lawyer Su."

  Jiu Zhi'er smiled and came to Su Mo holding the wine glass.

  "Lawyer Su, I respect you alone. I fell in love with you immediately when we first met."

  Xing Biao took away the wine glass in front of Su Mo and looked at Jiuzhi'er fiercely.

  "He can't drink well, so you can't drink him. It's fine if I don't punish you. Go away, don't harm my wife."

  He drank the beer poured by Jiu Zhi'er in one gulp and pushed Jiu Zhi'er aside. When he came to Su Mo's side, Su Mo smiled lightly. He knew that Xing Biao would not let others trick him.

  Xing Biao looked at the smile on Su Mo's lips and wanted to take a few sips. Su Mo made him proud today. He was really surprised by Su Mo's performance today.

  Squeezing Su Mo's hand, she didn't hide her affection.

  "Daughter-in-law, they are all drunkards. We will not fight with these losers, and don't let them fool you."

  "they are cute."

  "We brothers are all good buddies in prison. Once, there was a fight in the prison. The four of us fought in a group, and the legs of the four cripples were broken at that time. Jiu Zhi'er also tried his best to save others, and I was If someone stabbed me, I would lean on me and let them beat me."

  Xing Biao smoked a cigarette and laughed when he saw his brothers laughing and playing together. It is not easy to have such a gathering.

  "So, you are living a good life now."