Chapter 49 - 50

Chapter 49

  "Daughter-in-law, I promise to live a long life, spend my whole life with you, and take care of you my whole life."

  "Well, also, I'm a lawyer and I'm familiar with the law. Don't do anything that's sorry for me. Otherwise, it's a shame to leave the house. It's hard to say whether you're still alive or not."

  Sorry about my business, Su Mo glanced at Xiao Jiang, full of threats.

  Xing Biao stretched out three fingers and swore.

  "I said everything is yours, the money, the car, the house, the business, and me, they are all yours."

  Su Mo hugged his shoulders and smiled at Xiao Jiang. You see, Xing Biao is not someone you can just hook up with.

  If you say anything provocative in front of Lawyer Su, you are asking for trouble.

  Xiao Jiang's words were once again interrupted, and he had a verbal spat with Lawyer Su, which was completely different from him. Su Mo doesn't like to talk very much, but it doesn't mean that he lacks language. As a lawyer, he must be sharp-tongued. Take the exit when it is necessary, know how to defeat the enemy with one move, and know how to defeat people.

  No one can break Xing Biao's loyalty to his wife. People's emotions are stronger than gold, you and I, no matter what he says here, they will not be moved. His voice didn't even rise, even though the words were full of gunpowder and thorns, Xiao Jiang was unable to refute. Behind Su Mo is Xing Biao, and Brother Biao is protecting him wholeheartedly.

  It happened that the waiter was delivering the food, and Xing Biao quickly picked up a shrimp for Su Mo.

  "Eat, you must be hungry after running all day."

  Su Mo didn't even take the chopsticks, just stared at the shrimp.

  "Has a shell."

  Xing Biao immediately started peeling the shells, and put the white and tender shrimp meat on Su Mo's plate.

  "hot."

  Still not holding chopsticks. He spoke like a master.

  Xing Biao picked up the chicken, puffed out his cheeks and scooped out the cold shrimp meat, dipped it in the seasoning, and put it on Su Mo's plate.

  Su Mo reluctantly ate it.

  Xiao Jiang saw it all, when had Xing Biao ever served someone like this? Su Mo is also waiting to be served like his master. One of them is willing to serve, and the other eats confidently.

  He was watching here, didn't it make him feel uncomfortable? Watching the couple show off their affection.

  "Xiao Jiang, this and this."

  Bai Hua was watching the whole process and saw everything. This has come to an end, complete defeat. Xiao Jiang is seeking death by provoking Lawyer Su. Is that someone he can defeat? Asking for trouble, asking for trouble, just one word, yes.

  Look at the passionate and loving people, no matter who is there, they are just a big redundant lightbulb. Find your position quickly.

  Xiaojiang also realized that he had no place in the main seat, so he excused himself and sat next to Bai Hua. Xiaojiang quickly pushed him a bottle of wine.

  "Give up, stop thinking about Brother Biao."

  "His mouth and his aura are just like the president of the court. Lawyer Su cannot be messed with. Don't mess with him. It's like seeking death."