Chapter 54

"Xing Biao, your wife is in our hands. Bring me the red envelope, or we won't let her go."

  Little Stutter hurriedly rummaged through his bag. He had prepared everything and took out a thick stack. Not to mention that Xing Biao had a group of good brothers who would prepare everything for him.

Xing Biao quickly stuffed money into the door frame. Damn it, he had always collected protection fees. Unexpectedly, the gangster met the lawyer and was robbed. This group of bandits is worthy of being the masters of the mosquitoes' legs, they are all human beings.

  Cui Xun distributed the bonus packets one by one, one to each person, and distributed them to the end. Cui Xun was furious when he didn't get any of them.

  "Damn, prepare one less person, this door won't open."

  "Damn it, Cui Xun, don't beat me to death!"

  "If you dare to hit me, I will let Su Mo kick you."

  "Red envelope!"

  Xing Biao had no choice but to take action. His wife was still a hostage, so he had to turn around and reach out to Little Stutter. Little Stutter rummaged through his bag and reported with a grimace.

  "Brother Biao, I have no money. How about I go get it right now?"

  "Let's dismantle the door, just dismantle the door. I don't think anyone dares to block the door and prevent us from entering. There are so many people. Put on the wrench, pliers and screwdriver, remove the screws, throw the door panel aside, and go in and take out all the people in the house." I don't believe it if they were subdued by others. A group of people sitting in the office can beat us on the streets. One punch knocked each of them unconscious, and they robbed Lawyer Su and left."

  The Four Cripples are very passionate, and their bold words directly provoke disputes between the lawyers and the underworld. Those who take advantage of legal loopholes should be sent to prison.

  "Damn, it's so troublesome. Look at me."

  Jiu Zhi'er despises these guys who grow heads just to look good.

  "I'm not on the same level as you, so this is nothing."

  Rolling his eyes at them, Jiuzhier took out a Swiss Army Knife from his pocket. The Swiss Army Knife has forty or fifty uses. It has a spiral wire, which is convenient for uncorking red wine. He pushed past the group of old men at the door.

  Push the wire into the keyhole, hold your breath and concentrate for three seconds, then pull it.

  "Done!"

  "Let me go, can a thief use this method? Jiu Zhi'er, you are so awesome!"

  Big Mouth admires Jiu Zhi'er. Jiu Zhi'er's skills are fast and his fingers are nimble. He can open the anti-theft lock so quickly. He is worthy of being a master thief on the road.

  "Get out of here, uncle. I haven't been a thief for many years."

  I think back in those days, security doors were just a piece of cake. He could handle high-rise buildings as if they were on the ground, and he could take other people's finances as he pleased. Bah, bah, he had changed his ways.

  The door is unlocked, so what are you waiting for?

  Xing Biao raised his fingers at them and discussed with their heads.

  "Go in, I'll go straight to Su Mo, and you guys can deal with the troublemakers. Take them by surprise and just break in."

  Cui Xun was still chatting with the group of people in the room, Su Mo, you are an unethical man. I am your boss and your senior, how could he not give me a red envelope?

  He leaned against the wall next to the door and complained to Su Mo.

  He didn't even notice that the door was unlocked, he actually locked it.

  Xing Biao nodded to everyone. The four cripples kicked quickly and sharply. The north leg was not covered. He kicked the security door open with one kick. Little Stutter was the first to rush in and controlled Cui Xun with a chokehold.

  Jiu Zhi'er pounced on the group of people on the left, Bai Hua pounced on the right, and Big Mouth held down the two old people in the room.

  Xing Biao strode in and looked at the sofa in the living room. His wife was dressed handsomely. There was a woman beside her grabbing her arm and frowning. Who is that? Who is that woman?

  No one can be by Su Mo's side. The only one who can be by Su Mo's side is yourself.

  The room was in a state of shock. Cui Xun was screaming in pain. He stuttered, please be gentle.

  "Who is it? How could you do this?"

  "The bandits are entering the house!"

  "Don't scream, I'll knock you out if I yell again!"

  "be honest!"

  "What's going on!"

  "his dad..."

  "Let go, let go, that's my mother!"

  No one understood what was going on. This group of people came in so fast.

  Can it be faster? Searching someone's home in the middle of the night is such an unethical thing. Breaking into other people's homes in the middle of the night is exactly the same as now.

  Xing Biao walked directly to Su Mo, stuffed the rose into Su Mo's arms, pulled it into his own arms, and bared his teeth at Lingling.

  "Don't touch my people!"

  Su Mo took the rose and whipped Xing Biao.

  "Damn it, uncle, let me go!"

  This is not a marriage, this is a marriage robbery. When bandits come down from the mountains, they always break into the houses of good women, snatch the girls and leave.

  I really didn't expect that he was willing to get married if he wanted to get married. Why was he robbed? His home was ransacked, his parents and friends were all held hostage, and he was almost robbed and taken to the mountain.

  asshole! bandit! rogue! This is not a human bear!

  The tiger is super, the tiger is chirping, the dancing is chattering, and everything that happens is no longer human.