Chapter 6 - 8

Chapter 6

  Su Mo didn't hear what he said clearly. He only felt that there was an extra wall around him, blocking the light. He turned his head and looked over, but he couldn't even take back the smile on his lips.

  Turning around, there was a man with a pretty smile on his face.

  He is good-looking, gentle and fair, his eyes are slightly bent when he smiles, and his lips are a little thin, you can tell at a glance. He has a nice chin and a good nose. I don't know much about his body shape when sitting down, but he doesn't look fat. He is wearing a beige woolen sweater and dark jeans. Overall, he is a pretty handsome and educated man.

  "Aunt Su's son, I am, Xing Biao. Your blind date. No, to be precise, your fiancé."

  Xing Biao smiled and sat across from him carelessly.

  Su Mo frowned and retracted his smile.

  A typical old man, very tall, almost 1.9 meters tall, with broad shoulders and a round waist, a little thick eyebrows, a little dark skin, a little fierce look, a little deep outline, probably because his eyes are too sharp, so he feels a little Be fierce. I can't say whether he is handsome or not, but he looks very manly and has a manly feel to him.

  Very rude, that's the first impression.

  "You like coffee? This doesn't taste good. It smells like bird droppings. Let's drink tea."

  Xing Biao saw that his cup was bottomed out and reached out to greet the waiter. I checked the time by the way, it was four o'clock in the afternoon.

  "Are you hungry? The snacks here are also good. Try them."

  He changed a cup and poured Su Mo a glass of water. He smiled naturally. He smiled and rubbed the look on his face that made a child cry.

  Su Mo leaned back, holding his shoulders and looking at him.

  My mother said that this man has a good heart. Although he is a gangster, he is very caring.

  From just a few words, it can be seen that this man is not as fierce as he appears on the surface, but is actually an ordinary man who is quite good at taking care of others.

  Xing Biao took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth, turning his head to light it.

  His brows were slightly furrowed, and he turned his head to light the cigarette, which made him look a little more handsome? !

  Taking a deep breath of cigarette, Xing Biao pushed the cigarette case to Su Mo.

  "Smoke?"

  Su Mo remained silent and nodded to him. Xing Biao quickly took out a cigarette and handed it to him. As soon as Su Mo put it to his mouth, a lighter came over.

  Light a cigarette for him personally. Su Mo felt that Xing Biao was a bit flattering.

  A man's conversation starts with a cigarette. As long as we are smokers, if we don't know each other or are strangers, and we smoke a cigarette together, we can talk about anything.

  "I heard that you want to marry me?"

  Xing Biao nodded unabashedly.

  "I'm thirty. I've been working hard outside for so many years, and I want to settle down. I have a family and a companion. My aunt introduced you to me and said you are very good. I am a rough person and don't have any nice words. I think we are a good match. , you are lame, I am a gangster, you have a high degree of education, and I have a strong fist. You don't like to talk to others, and I am not a talker. You are a lawyer who helps people fight lawsuits and protect them, and I collect protection fees and open a bodyguard company. You are also a protector. No one likes you emotionally, and I was just dumped. The most important thing is that you can't marry me because of your high vision, and I can't marry you because of my low education level. We are quite suitable."