Chapter 64

Otherwise, everyone has his own work to bear, and he cleans the coffee table himself after he kicked it to pieces. The glass shards were swept away and the floor was mopped many times, fearing that if anyone came out barefoot, their feet would be cut by the hidden glass shards.

  He touched the bottom of the sofa to make sure there was no stubble, and then he washed the rice and cooked it. It was five o'clock in the morning, and he was not someone who cooked every day. He knew how to cook a few meals, which meant he would not starve to death. But he is stronger than Su Mo, who only eats.

  Washing rice and making porridge, what I hate most in my life is probably steamed buns and pickles. Just eating porridge is not enough. Xing Biao took advantage of Su Mo not waking up and hurriedly bought fried buns. When he got home, although there was still no sound, Just knowing that there is another person in the house doesn't make me feel cold, but makes me feel happy doing anything. I lived a busy life these days.

  Set out the bowls and chopsticks, set the plates, and serve the porridge.

  Looking back, Su Mo was leaning on the kitchen door frame and looking at him. It seems like a smile but not a smile.

  "Are you awake? Go and take a shower. Let's have dinner together."

  Xing Biao came over with a bowl of porridge. When he walked in front of Su Mo, he gave him a quick kiss on the face.

  "Daughter-in-law, you look very handsome when you wake up."

  His hair was a little upturned, he was wearing pajamas, and he looked lazy. His eyes looked sleepy, and he felt like a big cat that had just woken up.

  Su Mo touched his face and smiled.

  He heard a sound, looked up and saw the blanket on his body, raised the corner of his mouth, and immediately returned to an expressionless expression. Humph, knowing that coming back means that the education results are effective and he is not hopeless yet. Know your way back.

  If he doesn't come back today, Su Mo will calculate the time with him. If he dares not come back for a few hours, then he will ignore him for a few days. Unexpectedly, he went home as soon as he woke up.

  The living room was cleaned and he was busy in the kitchen. Su Mo felt that he must have been possessed by something strange. He was leaning against the door and looking at his back. After a while, it was too hot. He hurriedly rubbed his fingers and pinched his ears. Some of the porridge spilled out, and he quickly wiped it up with a paper towel. It's a mess, but it's quite cute.

  A grown man wearing an apron looks more handsome than ever.

  It was as if the war didn't happen yesterday, it was a very ordinary morning. Just like all newlyweds.

  I was still a little worried at first. Xing Biao lost his temper and didn't go home for a few days. His emotions dropped to freezing point and he felt like a stranger. I really didn't expect that he would perform like he did today.

  Ten points, ten points for his performance.

  "Don't be in a hurry to go to work today. I'll buy you a car. Do you have a driver's license?"

  "Yes, but there is no need to buy a car."

  "It's convenient to have a car. How about I take you to and from get off work?"

  "No, I've seen the route. It's only four bus stops from here to the lawyer's office. It's very convenient."

  "It's so crowded, why don't you drive my car first?"