Chapter 73

Put the phone aside and start peeling oranges.

  "Little duck, how good is my wife? Is he as good-looking as my wife? Tsk, unmarried old men will never know how important a wife is. Playing cards and drinking alcohol are useless, it's better to serve your wife. When you are happy, I think What can't be done?"

  He looked down at Xiao Biaozi.

  "You've taken good care of your wife, you should be happy too."

  There is no movement from Xiao Biaozi. He is very honest these days.

  He went in timidly and put the fruits on the table for Su Mo. Su Mo kept busy without raising his head.

  Half an hour later, another glass of milk was delivered.

  An hour later, another bowl of millet porridge and a salted duck egg came.

  After another, I don't know how long, Xing Biao's head banged on the sofa. He didn't know what was playing on the TV. He touched his head. What time was it? Why did you fall asleep while watching TV? I looked at the time. Damn it, 3:30 midnight?

  The bedroom was still dark. Could it be that Su Mo was still busy at this time? Pushing open the study door, I saw Su Mo rubbing his head and looking through a thick book.

  "I'm not sleeping yet, what time is it?"

  "Go to sleep, I'll be done soon."

  Xing Biao's anger suddenly rose. He didn't even touch a bite of the food on the table. He still wanted to continue working at 3:30? Stay up all night? I have to go to work tomorrow.

  "Go to sleep and stop doing it."

  "Are you bothered? Go to bed. Leave me alone."

  Xing Biao frowned, strode over, and pressed his finger on the power supply.

  "Sleep or not? If you don't, I'll unplug it and make everything you have go to waste."

  "I think you dare?"

  "Tap the keyboard a little more and I'll unplug the power right away. You can give it a try."

  Su Mo slammed the table and waited for Xing Biao. Xing Biao's eyes were even bigger than his own, and he confronted him without blinking. This time, he didn't lose, so he went up against Su Mo.

  Su Mo gritted his teeth.

  "You're so brave."

  "I'm so used to you. You stay up most of the night, and now you have to stay up all night after working for a few days? What should you do if you are exhausted? Even a good body can't handle such a waste. I will obey you in everything. This is not enough. Turn off the computer and go to sleep. ,immediately."

  He yelled at Su Mo fiercely. He should hurry up and don't force the person to unplug the power. He wouldn't be afraid of a fight.

  Su Mo was afraid that the things he had been working on all night would be gone, so he racked his brains to make them. Information related to his first court hearing.

  "I can't kill you."

  Su Mo saved it, turned off the computer, and turned back to the bedroom.

  This time, Xing Biao defeated Su Mo!

  "I'm still afraid that you won't take care of me. If you live to be seventy or eighty, you can take care of me as you like. I don't care what time it is. I'm just trying to kill you when I work. When I stay up late like this, I'll talk to Cui Xun. He will take care of you. It's a borrowed little donkey. I can't bear to let him go if he doesn't feel sorry for me. Ma Liu takes off his clothes and goes to bed. Don't go to work tomorrow morning, let's get some sleep before we talk."