Chapter 59

Xing Biao couldn't hold back this time and sipped on Su Mo's face.

  "Daughter-in-law, I will always be kind to you."

  Zhu Wen's face also turned red and white. He gritted his teeth and laughed.

  "Then I wish you two a hundred years of love."

  Others drank red wine, but he filled the glasses with three or two cups of white wine.

  "Boss Zhu, let's have a drink first. I haven't seen you for a long time. Where did you make your fortune?"

  Bai Hua went up with the wine glass, and Little Stutter came over quickly to help Su Mo change the wine. Zhu Wen pushed Bai Hua away.

  "Biaozi, how many years have we known each other? You are happy to get married. Since you are both happy, let's have a drink together."

  Before the little stutterer stretched out his hand, Zhu Wen glared at him fiercely.

  "What's the matter with you?"

  Biaozi stretched out his arms and pushed Little Stutter behind his back. Little Stutter has always been timid, and this scolding frightened him again.

  "Boss Zhu, we both propose a toast to you."

  I took a look at Su Mo, can it be done? Is it okay to drink this glass of wine? Su Mo smiled.

  "I wish Boss Zhu a prosperous business and abundant financial resources."

  Isn't it just drinking? Without saying anything, Su Mo picked up the bottle, tilted his neck, and drank the three ounces of white wine in two or three sips. The wine glass was pointed down, and he smiled at Zhu Wen. He saw that there was no trace of wine left.

  "Lawyer Su has a good drinking capacity."

  Zhu Wen also drank the glass of wine. Xing Biao was used to drinking it. After drinking it, he used his hands to support Xi Mo. He didn't even take two steps and fell down. For a person who can only read, Zhanzhan is probably a beer. Is it okay to drink like this?

  "Good things come in pairs, Lawyer Su, come here."

  Bai Hua rushed to greet him.

  "Boss Zhu, how many tables are left? They still have to toast from table to table. I'll drink with you. Come on, I'll toast you three glasses."

  Su Mo said sorry, turned around and left. He paused for a moment and Xing Biao hugged his waist.

  "Are you okay? Then grandson, damn."

  "It's okay, I was a little drunk."

  Take a deep breath and feel the smell of alcohol all over your body.

  "Tell me what happened between you and him sometime. You have to be careful about this man. He is the one who stabs you in the back while smiling at you."

  "I'll tell you the changes tomorrow. This grandson knows how to trick people. Why don't you go and take a break, and I'll toast myself. There aren't many tables left."

  "Need not."

  Su Mo pushed Xing Biao away. He was also young and frivolous. Who didn't drink alcohol when he was eighteen or nineteen years old? There is so much about him that no one knows. Drink slowly, not to mention a bottle of wine with over 50 degrees Celsius, but I drank too much today.

  As for why you don't want to reveal that you can drink? In this situation, as long as he opens his mouth to drink, no one will tell him to stop drinking. He didn't want to be embarrassed. There were so many people, and he was so drunk at the wedding. What kind of Xiangzi would he become? Face is very important.