Chapter 75

After this result, the plaintiff's relatives and plaintiffs burst into tears and kept thanking Su Mo. This brought them great hope. Many people in the court also talked about it and gave Su Mo a thumbs up. He is really beautiful. , almost all unfavorable cases were dismissed and retried, which made many lawyers afraid to take the case. Su Mo fought so beautifully in the first round. It was really surprising. I admired his observation skills, eloquence, and talking in court. And every word of the interview was sharp, the interrogation witnesses had nothing to say, and the first-instance referee analyzed thoroughly.

  Cui Xun was also happy from ear to ear, and Su Mo was also quite happy. At the first court session, he overturned the verdict. This was a big step towards becoming a full house.

  The local court was notified to set a hearing date. Su Mo was the defense lawyer, so victory was in sight.

  Thumbs up at Su Mo, Su Mo lowered his head and smiled.

  "Lawyer Su, thank you."

  The plaintiff's mother kept wiping her tears and thanked Su Mo repeatedly. Su Mo packed up the materials and looked at the time. Xing Biao said that he was going back to his parents today.

  "what I should do."

  "Lawyer Su needs to pay more attention to the next court session. Our family's hopes are pinned on you."

  "Lawyer Su, let's treat you to dinner. Thank you."

  "No, I have something else to do."

  The other party held Su Mo and refused to let go.

  "I must treat you to a meal, and I must give you a favor, Lawyer Su. Without you, my son would be in jail unjustly. Lawyer Su, our whole family is grateful to you, and I must give you a favor today."

  Su Mo quickly retracted his arm. Cui Xun was communicating with others and talking to the procuratorate. He was smiling so proudly. Isn't he embarrassed?

  He didn't have many tactful means to refuse the invitation. He couldn't get away, so he could only seize the opportunity and leave quickly. Xing Biao's call saved him.

  "Daughter-in-law, are you going home? I'll pick you up?"

  "You go to your parents first, I will be there soon."

  Su Mo quickly smiled apologetically at the plaintiff's parents.

  "My parents asked me to go home, I'm sorry."

  Leave quickly.

  As soon as he arrived at the door of his house, Xing Biao opened the door and quickly took the briefcase as soon as he saw Su Mo.

  "If you win, I will know my wife's absolute talent."

  Sumela loosened his tie and couldn't hide the joy on his face. This was his first time in court. This result showed that all his efforts were not in vain.

  "The first instance verdict is dismissed and a new trial is required."

  Xing Biao was smiling, he knew this would be the result, he knew his wife's action would be an absolute success.

  "Daughter-in-law, you are so capable."

  "Where's mom?"

  There's no one in the living room. Where are your parents? It was the first time since he got married that his parents didn't come out to welcome him.

  "Mom made pancakes to eat today. Mom said you like it. The pancakes are topped with vegetables and shredded meat. She said you can eat three or four. There is no meat at home, so mom went to buy sauced elbows. You can try today's pancakes and I will knead them. The noodles are absolutely delicious."