Kaguya's moon (Chapter 3)

(3rd person POV)

A knock was heard on the door, the rectangle empire was sitting on his chair and deep thinking. The tall empire didn't hear the kncok so he didn't say anything, another knock was heard. Thats when the empire's thought was broken, 'Who is it now' thought the empire.

"Kommen Sie." (Come in) said the empire.

The door opend and two officers were seen. They report to the tall empire about what happend outside. They said the strange human/creature was seen by many, and right now they are on the run. One of the officers said that his allies are positioning guards everywhere to catch them and it seems like Austria-Hungary is running after them but they are fast. The gaurds were dismissed by the scary empire, the empire thought to himself weither he should join or not. He wants to see the strange creature and maybe he can test it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Courtney POV)

I could've ran faster and longer, but its hard with a backpack full of stuff you need. As I was running away from a freaking country, I noticed more people started chasing me. The Ausrtia-Hungary country must had called backup, and maybe some officers are hidden in corners ready to tackle me down if I am not careful. I kept running avoiding corners incase there were security officers waiting, for now I was only seen by one country and hopefuly no more. I guess life hates me because right after turning in a corner I bumped into someone. We both tumbled down, I was about to help the person I bumped into stand up. I saw his face and it was an Bulgarian flag, shoot is it another country human? Wait are they even called Countryhumans, I forgot if the Austrian country told me or not. I backed away from the Bulgaria country and ran past him after apologizeing for making him fall and runing his cool uniform. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bulgaria's POV)

That hurts like hell, I am going to beat that creatur- wait why does she look like a human, but with hair and pupils, not to mention the missing flag on her cheek and her weid skin color, its not gray. I noticed that she was about to help me up, but changed her mind when she noticed who I am and ran past me. I heard her apololgize to me and commenting on my uniform saying it looks cool. No one ever commented on my uniform before, since it is pretty common for Countryhumans to wear it. I was kinda happy that someone commented on my outfit, wait no she must be lying to me. I then saw Austria-Hungary running toward me and helped me up.

"You okay? Did they hurt you or anything?" He asked 

"No.. she just bummped into me and left" I repied 

"How do you know if the human creature was female? I can't even tell." 

"It's just a feeling, but by the way she was dressed I thought she was a male I might be wrong, I am not sure. What I am sure of is that you are blind." I joked. I recived a friendly punch from Austria.

"Come on we have to keep chasing, They are getting close to Ottoman and Prussia."

"Is Rectangle going to help?" I asked 

"Ich weiß nicht. Let's go." ( I don't know) Austria-Hungary started to run again, man I had never seen him run this long after someone. 

---------------------------------------------------------

(Courtney's POV) 

I need a break soon, I had been running for too long. I got a jump scared from a few gaurds and I saw another country, Ottoman. I almost got ambushed by him when I was taking a break after Austria-Hungary and Bulgaria lost trace of me. I walking into an allyway where I saw him standing there as if he knew I was going to walk in here. His guards were surrounding me and the only way was up, and that means I have to climb. I used my last bit of energy and started to climb. Luckly the allyway was narrow so I placed my foot on the wall and started to quickly go up, I was good at climbing and reached to one of the house's roof. I looked down and saw the Ottoman looking up at me, and I saw his eyes widen, he had one red eye and on white eye.  I noticed some officers trying to climb the wall like how I did it, but they don't have the skills and failed. I took my little break on the roof, I unziped my backpack  and chewed on a honey stick. The sun was starting to set and I was still on the roof eating my third honey stick, even though I stole five packs of honey sticks I shouldn't be eating them a lot. I watched the sunset while listening to the guards trying to find something like a ladder to clime up, which was taking them a while. I took out my phone to see that I somehow have five bars of wifi and the battery is at 100%, lucky me. I took out my earpods and connected it with my phone and started to some music to fit the sunset setting.