Appointments (Chapter 22 )

Changes📝

Normal text = Charecters (Living)

Bold text = Rectangle & unknown people

 Italics text = Past memories & the dead

Underline= (????? & ?????)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A-H's POV) 

I woke up to noises outside of my room, shoes were hitting the ground, and some yelling. What is going on in the house, I just want to sleep. I opend my eyes and found myself hugging Courtney, my arms was wrapped around her small figure (father and daughter moment). She felt cold still, not as cold as before but still pretty cold, I hugged her tightly before getting up and getting dressed. I went out of my room, before exiting I looked back at Courtney wondering if she will be safe here. I went out my room and saw everyone panicking, Rectangle was checking rooms and Ottoman was yelling. 

"Can everyone be quiet?!" I shouted

Everyone stopped and their heads turned to me, I crossed my arms and asked them what happed. Why are they screaming like maniacs this early in the morning? My father came to me and told me that there is a very big problem. I gave him a confussed face before S.E spoke up comming out of his room. 

"Bulgaria went to check of her and she wasn't on her bed." 

S.E said it in a unmused and boring tone. He didn't seem to be bother by the fact that a child wen't missing and alot of things would happen. S.E acted like none of this was his problem, which really isn't but at least show some emotions or affection to Courtney. S.E kept his emotions to himself most of the time, he would show no sign of happiness or sadness. I would see him laugh a few times during dinner and anger on his child when he broke a rule. I don't like him very much and so does Bulgaria. 

"Don't worry about Courtney, she is with me." I said

"And why is that?" asked Otto

"I went to her room yesterday and it was freezing in there so I asked her if she want to sleep in my room and that is where she is now." 

I saw Rectangle glaring at me, before he could say anything my bedroom door opend behind me. I turned around and saw Courtney in her blankets, she had a tired looking face on her still and was rubbing one of her eyes. I greeted her and she greeted me back and did the same to everyone, she asked about the loud noises and if anyone was hurt. HRE brushed it of saying that it wasn't really important and apollogised to her that they woke her up. She accepted to apollogy and went to her room to get changed. Not long after she came out with neatly combed hair and fresh odd looking cloths, but again she might not be around here. Rectangle was about to take her downstairs, but Prussia intervened them and told Courtney that there is an appointment for her today. 

"What kind of appointment is it?" asked Courtney

"A dentist one." said Prussia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Courtney's POV)

As soon as Prussia told me to was a dentist appointment I jumped onto Rectangle's back. I am not going to the denist my teeth ar perfectly fine, and I didn't see one for like almost 4 years now. I don't trust how denist checks your teeth during this time pierod. I was told to get down by Prussia, and it was Otto and Bulgaria was the ones who made the appointment. I didn't want to get down and Rectangle didn't do nothing about it, he allowed me to cling onto him like a Koala. Since R.E was pretty tall he reach me and tugged my shirt on my back telling me that I can't escape it since it was made yesterday and its permanent. I held on to Rectangle for my dear life, I watched many dentist shows and I have a fear of going to the dentist.