A Talk (Chapter 16)

(3rd person POV)

The ride back home was different, Courtney liked the priest and the boy she played with. Courtney would deffinitely go back there and hang out with the boy, she mentally slaps herself for not asking for his name. Next time when she goes back there she'll ask him, Prussia saw the girl happy and knew she had a good time there. Once they got back home Courtney knocked on the door and stood beside Prussia, as the door opend A-H let them in asking them how was church. Courtney said it was fun and she made a friend there, Prussia just said he talked with the priest about Courtney's issue. Prussia walked upstairs with A-H leaving Courtney with Bulgaria, Soviet and TR.

"So what will he do to help her?" asked A-H. He was holding on to the railings while walking up.

"He will do the samething to her as he once did with G.E." said Prussia. A-h stopped at his tack, Prussia noticed this and explained why.

"She is a human, HUMAN Preußen its going to be very painful for her." said A-H while steping on the last stair to the secon floor where the meeting rooms and work rooms are. "Plus, G.E was 16 when he did it, Courtney is only 13, please don't tell me that you are going to sign it."

Pussia stayed silent, and A-H knew he had made his final decision. The priest can't do the porcedure without Courtney's parent signature, and since she's staying with the countries that would make them her gaurdians. Meaning that all the countries would need to sign the paper, allowing the priest to do it. A-H won't sign it, and he hopes that no other countries would allow the girl to feel the pain. A-H wasn't sure if the others won't sign it, but the only two that A-H know 100 pecent won't sign the paper would be G.E and Rectangle. Both of them felt the pain that was givin to them, Rectangle may be cold, creepy and evil, but he won't be that heartless, right? And since Rectangle is also consider as a country the priest would also need his signature. Prussia told A-H that he will tell the others but they can't tell it to Courtney or the three young countries.

"Wait what about Courtney's parents, they agreed to this?" asked A-H. Prussia Chuckled and said he'll explain tonight and answer questitions.

The door bell suddenly rung and Britian went to get it, the door opend revealing Spain, Spanish Empire (S.E) and KoF. France froze on seeing his mother infron of the door talking to Britian, Courtney sees France annoyed and sad so she told him do go upstairs if he wants. France immedetly got up and walked up the stairs, America was on the couch telling Courtney to leave the room. America knows what type of person S.E is and he doesn't like him at all, America would hear what Mexico would say about him saying that he is a bad person. As soon Courtney went to the kitchen America walked up to his father and his friends, Spain waved at America while S.E was left unamused. KoF was talking with Brititan, unknowling to KoF her son was nearby listening.

"So have you talked to France at all? You should make up with him its been years." asked Britian

"Je ne sais pas et je m'en fiche, il n'a pas besoin de moi de toute façon." (I don't know and I don't care, he doesn't need me anyway) repsonded KoF

"Well you guys should atleast talk to eachother, your family after all." Said Britian. KoF rasied an eyebrow at him and America turned toward his dad with a look.

"N'essayez pas de faire comme si vous n'aviez pas fait la même chose avec votre fils." (Don't try to pretend you didn't do the same thing with your son.) America was still staring at Britian, no words came out of the British country.

Soon rest of the countries came into the room greeting their friend, Spain was just as old as America the two were okay together. France came into the room soon after, KoF pretended not to see him and France retured the favor. None of the new countires had seen Courtney, and where is she you might be asking? Courtney was in the kitchen playing with the one of the chef, pretending to be like them and played games with her. The workers liked Courtney's presense and enjoyed her childish games, Courtney asked if the chefs could make rice and kimchi for her during dinner and one female chef happily agreed. The cook doesn't know how to make kimchi so Courtney had to teach her saying that all she need to do is salt the vegetables and draw out the water. Courtney asked where they keep the suppiles of seasoning and stuff which the female chef said in the supply room. The Supply room was a pretty dark and scary, one of the chef gave her an lit up lanteren for her to see. Courtney walked down the short stairs and read each lable of spices, the room was silent and soon it started to get cold.