The Truth (Chapter 28)

(Courtney's POV)

I woke up with something wrapped around me, it wasn't the blankets or Chocolate. I looked down to see a gloved hand next to me.  Someone is hugging me through the night. Slowly I moved my head and body around to be met with an rectangular head. I jumped a bit feeling surprised for a moment, why was he on the same bed as me? I thought he shared a room with G.E, did they fight and Rectangle decided ti leave? Choco is still asleep so I don't need to worry about her. I tried ti get up from the bed, I moved a bit trying to slip out of the sleeping country's arm. I don't know if he was sleeping or not but her tightened his hold on me bringing me into a tight hug. Nah I am trapped, I did everything I can to leave but this man is strong like bro wouldn't even budge. I couldn't do anything so I just payed there waiting for him to either wake up or someone to help me. 30 minutes past and he is still sleeping, I start to hear the countries waking up starting there day. School was about to start and I haven't brush my hair nor wash my face! I tapped on Rectangle's arm hoping to wake him up, but nah the man is knocked out cold. I called his name repeatedly but my voice didn't get to his ears. The knocking were heard on my door, oh no what was the word Erick taught me in Polish? Oh yeah, Oh Kurwa.

"Courtney are you awake, it's time for school." That is A-H's voice.

"Yeah but I need help." I said

"May I come in?" He asked

"Yes."

The door opens with A-H in my room, I swear I saw a smile on his face. He looked at the situation, first attempt was to simply life Rectangle's arms up. As A-H took action, Rectangle pulled his arms down and held me tighter. He then flip over and I felt myself also being flipped over to the other side of the bed, good try A-H. A-H tried to pull me out, but that also failed so he tried to wake Rectangle up. I told him that it was useless because he is knocked out cold into a dream.

"I'll get some help you stay here." He then went out of the room.

"Don't worry I can't even move an inch." I mumbled to myself.

Soon later in the room was Bulgaria, G.E, Ottoman and A-H. Bulgaria was holding pillows, while Ottoman was prepared to pull me out. A-H and G.E both lifted up Rectangle's arm allowing Otto to pull me out and gave time for Bulgaria it slip the pillows where I was. Rectangle hugged the pillows and turned to the other side.

"I never thought this guy would sleep." Laughed the German Empire.

"Wait he doesn't sleep at night?" I looked at G.E "It's kinda creepy, what does he even do at night?"

"I'll tell you later, Soviet is waiting for you downstairs."

The countries left me to get ready, I packed my things and went downstairs. I rushed out of the house with Soviet after saying good morning to everyone thats awake. The two of us started to run as fast as we can, we were already late. I got to the door but it was locked, they never lock their doors though. I told Soviet so we went to another way, the back door which was also locked. There was a janitor in the building, I got their attention and they informed us that the school was closed becuase yesterday's storm had made a nearby tree crash ontop of the school roof. I never knew the storm was that bad, probably it happend over night. Soviet doesn't know what to do so he took me back to the house. I was at the doorway while Soviet explained things to R.E, Soviet that R.E is his dad. If R.E is his father then who is Soviet's mother? Did she not come over, or does he not have a mother?

"G.E said to take her to his son's school, she won't be able to do anything here anyway."

I overheard R.E telling Soviet to bring me to Third and Weimar's school. Soviet walked me to another school, even though it's useless I brought my backpack incase I need anything. The school that the countries go was kind far away, it took us 20 minutes to get to the place. We went to the office to know which class Weimar is in right now, the lady said that he is right now at break and next class his will be at room 315. Soviet thanked the woman and lead me to Weimar's next class, the classroom has one teacher he has a cup of coffee and paperwork on his desk. The teacher introduced himself as Mr. Willams, he asked if I am a new student. Soviet told him that I was told to be in this class for the day, because my school was closed and asked if its alright for me to stay here. Mr. Willams thought for a moment before nodding and asked Soviet to notify the school's prinicpal. Soviet told me to stay here while he went out to look for the principal. Mr. Willams went back to his papers, for a few moment everything was quiet untill he asked me some question.