Home (Chapter 32)

Courtney went out of the bathroom feeling a bit shaky. What will happend if the countries knows everything? Will it change history and make everything better or worse. For now she should not say anything about this, man you don't know how Courtnet really want to dissapear out of thin air. Right now she can't do much, her main mission is to keep all the infromation to herself. Most of the countries were talking to eachother about whatever they like to talk about. Courtney spotted Chocolate on the couch under the sunlight, it must be feeling great to become a cat, laying under the sun and having nothing to worry about. Courtney flopped on the couch, rubbing her hands out of boredom and petting Choco which the cat purred.

"HALLO Courtneeeey!" Weimar said leaning behind her "Do you want to go to the park with me and Third?"

"Sure that sounds nice and I need to go out too." smilied Courtney "Oh and you don't mind bringing Choco right?"

"Nah, I don't mind but Third is afraid of cats."

"I can see that, he barely want to go near Chocolate." Courtney picked up the cat and craddled it in her arms.

"Why did you name her Schokolade?" asked Weimar "I mean Chocolate."

"Well the reson is becuase I like chocolate so I just named her that." Courtney replyed, she then looked around the room and noticed that Third is not in the room. "Where is Third?"

"Oh he is right now outside waiting." Weimar pointed at the front door "We should go now, I don't want him to wait to lang."

"Then lets go."

The two kids walked towards the front entrance and Weimar opend the door,c atching a few countries' attention. They asked where they are going which Weirmar just said that they are going to the park and with Third also. The older countries didn't think it's a good idea letting the countries and Courtney out of the house since the strange guy is still out there. Prussia offered to go with them incase some events would happen, which it was settled. Third saw his grandfather walking out of the house behind his brother and Courtney, he didn't really mind his grandfather to come and just really wan tto spend some time at the park with his brother and "new sister". The three childeren ran on the streets playing tag but also were very careful too, pausing everytime they pass a street. At the end they got to the park.

"Hey the swings are open!" said the happy Courtney and she rushed towards it. It hase been a while that she had swung on a swing.

She got on one while Weimar and Third also got one the other free swings. Prussia was at the distance watching them like a hawk (Get it cuz he is a bird? Nvm I'll stop., for now). He monitured Courtney's movment and both of his grandsons too. From the start he first saw Courtney, he was very intersted in her like what most people would do, and every time she would surrpise him wether she knew it or not.

"Hey how come you guys swing higher?" asked Courtney from the distance

"It's becuase ve are older so ve have more strengh." said Third "Wait but we are also heavier... huh?"

"Third stop confusing yourself, and Courtney it's because we are countries so we are a bit stronger and you know, different from human beings." replied Weimar answering Courtney's question better than his brother.

"Woher wissen wir, dass sie überhaupt ein Mensch ist?" asked Third

"Well, she has two legs, two mouths, a face and can talk soo yeah she is a human." Weirmar replied again in english.

"Do you think I am a human?" asked Courtney to Third

"Ich weiß nicht, there is a clock in vur eye and that stand out the most and also vu bleed a different color."