Chapter 5: Action Dawn

The next morning, a thick, almost blinding mist lingers within the prison dome, the palm trees glisten with morning dew, and the sounds of birds chirping and chattering their beaks can be heard from all throughout its jungle landscape.

"Nice day here at least, feels like a fresh produce section..."

One of the guards says to the other, only for the other to shake his head, holding his blaster forward in anticipation.

"Just means all the more likely that they'll start acting up."

The more experienced guard states, with the other 4 just casually sitting around playing with their deck of cards.

"T-the hell are they paying ya for!?"

The more experienced one shouts, looking back to the other four as they simply just shrug in unison.

"Might as well be paying us the budget of a ham sandwich..."

One responds as the four continue their game. Hearing a rustle from the bushes, the first guard aims their blaster forward activating the heat sensor on the scope and marching forward with a cautious step.

"It's just a bird, you don't gotta get so worked up about it!"

One of the guards playing their deck states, only for the first one to ignore him, continuing to March forward as the rustles get louder and louder. Pulling his setting to stun, the first guard fires off a stun bolt at whatever is rustling within the bushes, with it falling out to reveal its dazzling array of feathers and shiny black beak.

"See, what did we tell ya, don't have to be so worked up-"

Seeing their senior guard get air striked from above by a visible pin-point gust of wind, all of them stand up immediately to take action.

"T-The hell was that!?-"

"BRING IT ON!"

Desuray shouts, running in from the mist, his fists held high ready for direct battle.

"Oh! Turns out we are having company today."

One realizes, spinning their blaster by the trigger and firing off a blaster bolt straight into Desuray's head, only for him to continue running as if nothing happened.

"W-WHAT THE!?-"

"AEROBREAKER-"

Reeling his fists back, Desuray prepares to launch a deadly assault of wind. Quickly responding with rapid Blaster Bolt Fire straight into his head and chest, the guards fail to realize that their shots are in-effective against the boy.

"H-how the hell is he eating our shots!?-"

"-VOLLEY!"

Rapidly punching the air, Desuray sends forth a rapid fire volley of AeroBreakers, each and every one either damaging the control panel to the Pantheum Gate behind them, or breaking into the guard's bones as they are knocked back and left unconscious from the assault.

"D-Desuray! We were supposed to take them out one by one!"

Gedo shouts, swinging in from the jungle to and in front of the boy to stop him in his tracks.

"...why? I can take them out myself-"

Feeling a loud rumble against the ground, both Gedo and Desuray look forward, both exuding faces of pure terror as they see the walking atomiton mech March through the Pantheum barrier and lock on them directly.

"A-...a metal gorilla?-"

"W~We're dead..."

Exerting steam from its exhausts, the mech's red sensor locks on to both of their heads, its body opening to reveal multiple cannonades of blaster tech underneath all ready to obliterate the two.