Brief Overview of Terms

Galore: A Universal Governmental Body established thousands of years ago by The Soul God, a man who united all races across the universe around 1000 years ago and led some sort of movement lost to the annals of history

Anarchists: Fugitives, criminals, etc. are given this title for disobeying the laws of Galore or actively fighting against Galore's rule, making these the top threats that Galore seeks to squash and eliminate. Anarchists are usually given bounties and hunted by bounty hunters/Galore Officials.

Main-Planet: A planet considered to be one that has a sizable population, technological advancement, history, etc. to be considered worthy and be under Galore Protection.

Exo-Planet: A planet that can't meet the criteria of being called a Main-Planet due to various or single categories it fails to reach. These planets usually do not gain any sort of backing by Galore, and therefore are either self-dependent, ruined, or hotspots for Anarchists.

Ultima: The source produced by all life. made through a process called Soul Respiration, Ultima can be used, if trained to harness it, in order to enhance a person's physical abilities and attributes, along with multiple other applications.

Optica: An Ocular-Based power unlocked through mysterious means. Opticas are rare and usually only develop in 1-5 people per entire planet population. Optica users are valued due to their unique abilities that seem to alter and defy the very fundamentals of science just with their eyes. Opticas can vary drastically in powers, from being able to conjure/become water, fire, wind, to being able to control the nervous system of opponents they gaze at. Where only some Optica powers on the surface seem linked to eyes, all of their power come from the eyes themselves, with just 1 being removed causing massive damage to a user's ability to even use their Optica Ability.