Chapter 7: Indigo Flamenco

Eventually, Desuray exudes all of his pressure and might through coating himself in Ultima, breaking through the snowball he's found himself in, nearly tumbling again before regaining his footing against the fluffy snow ground.

"Damn...where am I even?"
Desuray, feeling his hands behind him, feels the hard surface of a rocky plateau he's been placed against.

"Huh, good timing I didn't crash into it!-huh?"

Noticing a purple hue of light grow brighter and brighter against the rocky surface, Desuray looks forward to find a massive Indigo Fireball barreling straight towards him.

"A-AGAIN!?"
As the Galore Commander marches through the snow, he eventually arrives upon the plateau, seeing his Fireball has created a massive hole in its surface, burying the boy within.
"Good, he should've been taken care of..."

The Commander hypothosizes, activating the tech at the side of his mask to check for any signs of life.

"...!-"

"AEROBREAKER!"

Shooting from the massive impacted hole, a powerful stream of wind jets forward like a bullet, aimed straight for the Commander's chest.

"T-T—THAT WAS A CHEAPSHOT!"
Desuray shouts, leaping in from out of the cave and landing upon the snow once again, analyzing the Galore Commander, Desuray's face is left in utter shock to see he hasn't even moved from his position.

"W-what the!? D-Did you dodge my Aerobreaker!??"
"Yes, it was quite easy to infact."

He states, pressing a button at the bottom of the neck portion of his mask to lower it down, revealing his purple hair and chissled jawline underneath.

"To think, I just incarcerated you 6-5 days ago, and you've already done something that's never been accomplished in the history of Holosa's prison system."

He analyzes, drawing his 7-Shaped blade, and pointing it forward. Desuray, a tad bit confused, just stands there devoid of motion.

"...Who are you?"
Desuray questions, scouring his mind for any sign of remembering his visage.

"...I'm the one who took both you and Encie Nekroda in..."

Desuray, remembering the exact shade of purple from the purple light he remembered seeing in the cave when he went to punch the man wearing a black mask, corolates the peices together. Gripping his fist even tighter, he holds it forward, charging both of them with his White Ultima.

"I SEE, YOU'RE THE WHO HAS ENCIE TRAPPED, WHERE IS HE!?"

Desuray concludes, only for the Galore Commander to sigh.

"...You—expect me to tell you?..."

He questions, just sort of confused by Desuray's seeming lack of understanding of the situation.

'I guess he is a kid...but you'd expect a kid that can perform a BLAST OF AIR to be somewhat more intelligent...'

"SO! Tell me, what's your name?! So I can remember to kick your ass if you escape!"
Desuray exclaims, a confident smile rising over his face, causing the Galore Commander to smile back.

"Fuoco Taljerino! 7th Galore Commander."

He states, flicking his wrist against his blade to seemingly light its edge with a purple flame.

"...Fucoco—What?!-WOAH!"
"Indigo Siete!"

Slashing his sword forward, the flame at his edge projects forward to create a 7-shaped slash, the very tip edge of the 7 aiming straight for Desuray's side to bisect him.